Sky Ranch Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Sedona(Sedona)
1,400 results
All reviewswine barmesa grillairport restaurantrim view roomsedona airportsmall airportoverlooking sedonaprivate viewingpublic viewing areared rocksgarden roomwatch the sunsetshort walkpool and hot tubgas fireplacepartial viewamazing views
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Nice clean quiet place up by the airport.2 min walk to the greatest sunset in the valley.room nice size ours had a balcony and a fireplace on the second floor. pool and hot tub nice but a walk from our room and I wish it had a shower there..then people will shower before entering pool or hot tub

Room Tip: Can be a bit of a walk to pools from some rooms
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The hotel has a modest number of stars and that is fair because the basics are good without being outstanding or luxurious. But the people were great and the location is just outstanding. They have an outdoor terrace where you can watch the sunrise over Sedona and/or set in the west. Either way the red rocks are colour saturated and it is an amazing experience.

The only possible improvement that I could think of was having a bar serving the terrace area directly in the evening. There is a nice bar —with good service—but it is a bit of a way away…

Room Tip: This does not seem to be an issues. I think they would all be equally good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The location of this hotel, and the grounds surrounding the hotel are exceptional. I chose the hotel based on their price and that they took dogs. I was surprised by their efficiency at check in and then their beautiful grounds to walk around in and their cute outdoor wine bar. They told me at check in what time sunset was and where to get a glass of wine to bring with me for the viewing and where to go to get the best viewing. It was all lovely. The room was adequate. It was very clean which is most important, but the furnishings, baths, beds and linens all need to be updated.
Sedona hotels are very expensive so for the reasonable price, lovely grounds, friendly staff, pet friendly and views, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I had an end room in the back, maybe rooms that are more expensive and closer to the front of the hotel may be more updated.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This was our second stay at Sky Ranch Lodge. We had a very clean, comfortable room with plenty of room for our stuff. The views of Sedona and the surrounding rock formations from here are gorgeous. I love the desert gardens around the lodge.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I had read the reviews of of this hotel and wasn't expecting a luxury resort but I was very pleasantly surprised by the beauty of the location and the peaceful grounds of Sky Ranch Lodge. The back garden area where you can watch the sunset over the red rocks is gorgeous! We arrived late in the day and drove past the public overlook on the way to the hotel. There was a very large gathering of people standing there and it looked crowded and unappealing. When we got to the Lodge we immediately went to the overlook and it was peaceful, relaxing and we could have a glass of wine and sit in a comfortable chair. The hotel itself is basic but clean. Beds were comfortable and the TV had an adequate number of channels available. We walked up to the airport restaurant but found it more expensive than we wanted so we found some other nice places down in Sedona. My husband took advantage of the many trails in the area to hike each morning. The resort is located in a convenient area that is accessible to the town but not right in the heart of the tourist area. I would definitely return to Sky Ranch again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple