Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$124
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Free cancellation until 07/28
$205
$199
Free cancellation until 07/25
$203
$149
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Book now, pay at stay
$110
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$219
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 07/24
$230
$217
  • Pool
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
Book now, pay at stay
$128
$117
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$264
$215
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$280
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $333/night.

3,795 results
All reviewsoutdoor showercreek sidecreekside cottageno tippingduck feedingvista suitethe cottagescreekside diningvalet staffwood burning fireplacebeautiful creekred rocksturn down servicebeautiful propertygolf cartspa servicesthe entire staff
Reviewed December 27, 2010

We stayed in one of the lodge rooms over Christmas. Very clean room, but the bathroom was tiny and the sink area was not very usable. We did not eat in the restaurant because the Christmas dinner menu was a little too meat orientated for our taste. We did treat ourselves to an expensive room service breakfast. I've never had $10 oatmeal before! This place is oriented more for older couples who enjoy golf, hot stone massages, and sitting by the fire and chatting with eachother. For the younger, more outdoorsy types (like us) I would not recommend this place. The best part of L'Auberge was the valet staff. They directed us to the local bike shop and a great Indian restaurant and were always friendly and prompt with getting our car for us. It was nice to see some young people!

• Stayed: December 2010
2  Thank Snappypants
Reviewed December 9, 2010

My husband and I stayed at L'Auberge during our recent vacation to majestic Sedona. Every aspect of our stay surpassed our expectations. The service, amenities, staff, facilities and grounds are impeccable. We stayed in one of the new Vista Cottages...it was perfect!!! Worth every penny!!! Highly .recommend for a luxurious, pampered vacation experience

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2010

took my boyfriend there for a one day and night stay for his birthday. we had reservations for the lodge room. prices were a little high but they accomidations we were worth it, they made us feel like royalty. the minute we arrived the valet men were soo helpful and nice. we got there 3 hrs earlier than the checkin time. they held our bags while we went to lunch and shopped. meanwhile we were upgraded to the creekside cottage no additional charge and the wman was soooo nice, they just wanted us to have a great expirience, we also got the 30$ breakfast credit and 2 comp glasses of wine at the bar. everyone there was super polite and very professional and helpful. the restraunt was the best food i have ever had, presentation was amazing. and the room was sooo beautiful and romantic. i would definantly come back here it was well worth it! hope u enjoy!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hrroberson1
Reviewed November 30, 2010

My husband and I had a great stay! 7 days of relaxation, fantastic meals (even for vegetarians like me), and exciting activities. We had a creekside cottage at L'Auberge and I definitely recommend it. The spa was great--ask for Marisopa for the best massage and reflexology ever. Sandy in reservations was so super helpful and nice--referring us to a great local restaurant (the Barking Frog) whose executive chef Larry catered to my every vegetarian need--it was an awesome meal. She also helped us a great deal before we arrvied with our reservation as well as with some printing issues in the business center. Lauren in reservations was also very helpful with our printing issue and was so kind to make some printouts for us. Little things like this really make a big difference. Oh and ask for Lulzim as your waiter--a great human being! Enjoy your stay and be sure to go hot air balloon riding and take a plane to the grand canyon--like nothing else I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DebraSue117
Reviewed November 30, 2010

First of all let me say that the resort itself is lovely and the staff is great. I enjoyed my stay. I have no complaints regarding the hotel at all.

That being said, you certainly pay for the beauty etc.. as the basic cost for accomodations run you in the $400- $500 neighborhood. But what what bothered me was the 10% service fee.

Yes, I'm a dope for not noticing that it would be that high on top of a very high room tax. They mention it on the website. (I travel extensively and I am noticing this resort/service fee tactic is happening more and more. I really wish that the high end hotels would just charge for the darn room instead of tacking on these fees. It's so annoying.) My cabin was $475.00 plus tax of $61.82 per night. Add to that a whopping service fee of $47.50 for each of 3 nights for $142.50.

And what extra service did I get for this extra fee?
-2 rides in a golf cart with luggage,
-one concierge recommendation and
-3 car park/returns with the valet

I appreciate not having to tip valets all the time and I'm a decent tipper. I always leave a good tip for housekeeping. But, I felt a bit abused considering how little I required. And why a percentage? Someone in a cheaper room is paying less but perhaps is availing themselves of these so called "services" much more than me.

Just saying. If you stay here, be prepared. Your accomodations cost you much more than you think.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple