L'Auberge de Sedona
$209
$199
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Breakfast included
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$130
$255
Kimpton
$261
$250
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$129
Enchantment Resort(Sedona)
$451
$405
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
3,677 results
All reviewsoutdoor showercreek sidecreekside cottageno tippingduck feedingvista suitecreekside diningthe cottagesvalet staffwood burning fireplacebeautiful creekred rocksturn down servicebeautiful propertygolf cartspa servicesthe entire staff
Reviewed November 30, 2010

My husband and I had a great stay! 7 days of relaxation, fantastic meals (even for vegetarians like me), and exciting activities. We had a creekside cottage at L'Auberge and I definitely recommend it. The spa was great--ask for Marisopa for the best massage and reflexology ever. Sandy in reservations was so super helpful and nice--referring us to a great local restaurant (the Barking Frog) whose executive chef Larry catered to my every vegetarian need--it was an awesome meal. She also helped us a great deal before we arrvied with our reservation as well as with some printing issues in the business center. Lauren in reservations was also very helpful with our printing issue and was so kind to make some printouts for us. Little things like this really make a big difference. Oh and ask for Lulzim as your waiter--a great human being! Enjoy your stay and be sure to go hot air balloon riding and take a plane to the grand canyon--like nothing else I have ever experienced.

1  Thank DebraSue117
Reviewed November 30, 2010

First of all let me say that the resort itself is lovely and the staff is great. I enjoyed my stay. I have no complaints regarding the hotel at all.

That being said, you certainly pay for the beauty etc.. as the basic cost for accomodations run you in the $400- $500 neighborhood. But what what bothered me was the 10% service fee.

Yes, I'm a dope for not noticing that it would be that high on top of a very high room tax. They mention it on the website. (I travel extensively and I am noticing this resort/service fee tactic is happening more and more. I really wish that the high end hotels would just charge for the darn room instead of tacking on these fees. It's so annoying.) My cabin was $475.00 plus tax of $61.82 per night. Add to that a whopping service fee of $47.50 for each of 3 nights for $142.50.

And what extra service did I get for this extra fee?
-2 rides in a golf cart with luggage,
-one concierge recommendation and
-3 car park/returns with the valet

I appreciate not having to tip valets all the time and I'm a decent tipper. I always leave a good tip for housekeeping. But, I felt a bit abused considering how little I required. And why a percentage? Someone in a cheaper room is paying less but perhaps is availing themselves of these so called "services" much more than me.

Just saying. If you stay here, be prepared. Your accomodations cost you much more than you think.

1  Thank exit98
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I researched accommodations that would allow relaxation, luxury, casual dress and beautiful setting. I found exactly that with L'Auberge. Really most everything about L'Auberge exceeded expectation; particularly the majestic mountain views along with the beautiful creek, simply spectacular. On another review someone noted Enchantment as being superior-- ridiculous. Maybe if you want to stay at a nice health or country club, very generic. If you are looking for boutique luxury, with organic detail and intimacy, L’Auberge fulfills. Everything was pleasing to our senses. I felt welcomed and cared for. We stayed at a vista cottage, the room was beautiful, the bed and linens were heavenly and the bathroom was a spa; indoor and outdoor shower, double tub, double sink. Pure relaxation. and money well spent. Now for my only very slight criticisms. The spa does not come close to meeting the standard of the rest of the community... We would have had indulged in more spa treatments had it been up to par. The spa is under construction and we should have been notified of that. We paid $456 for a 90 minute couples massage and although the massage was just fine, the space and ambiance did not meet the price point. Also they should not advertise a steam room until there is one. They should not promote wine and cheese reception each evening unless there is one. Regardless L' Auberg is amazing and I very much look forward to returning

Reviewed November 29, 2010

I was skeptical of this resort as it was expensive. I was hoping it would live up to its price point. It definitely did!
This resort is managed beautifully with every attention to detail. We stayed in a newer mountain vista suite. The room was amazing with an outdoor shower, large patio, fireplace, etc. However, as a personal preference, I would have enjoyed a creekside view more. There were two weddings during our stay and we did not feel crowded at all.
The evening drinks and Sunday brunch are a must!!!! The staff is some of the most professional I have encountered while traveling.
The food was the best in Sedona as was the wine list. If they had more of a day spa rather than just spa service rooms, we would have only left the resort to hike.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2010

The staff at L'Auberge is as helpful as the setting of the resort is beautfiul. During our recent visit my (pregnant) wife and I were lucky enough to receive suggestions and advice for outings and day trips from Graham, the concierge, who also took the time to make lunch reservations for us. Victor, the bartender, took excellent care of us during our stay and made terrific food and drink recommendations for us with respect to any meal we had at the resort. His service was always warm and attentive. All in all, a pampered experience in a beautiful setting.