L'Auberge de Sedona
Sedona Motel(Sedona)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
3,638 results
All reviewsoutdoor showercreek sidecreekside cottageno tippingduck feedingvista suitecreekside diningthe cottagesvalet staffwood burning fireplacebeautiful creekred rocksturn down servicebeautiful propertygolf cartspa servicesthe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at L'Auberge for our anniversary. We were in #2, a Creekside Cottage. The view of the creek was wonderful and it was so relaxing to sit out on our porch and have a glass of wine. Every staff member we encountered was very attentive. The restaurant and the spa were wonderful. We could not have a had a better time. We took advantage of having the valet drive us into town in the evenings (in a brand new Mercedes GL450!). It is also an easy walk into town for shopping. We highly recommend the Sunday brunch on Oak Creek!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JenJamTX
LaubergeDeSedona, Manager at L'Auberge de Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for spending your anniversary with us! We're delighted to hear that you were well taken care of and that you recommend the Sunday Brunch! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I recently stayed at L'Auberge de Sedonain June 2014. It was wonderful. In particular, the Night Manager, Wade Olivas, was polite, professional, very helpful, and amazing. I would definitely go back just because of his great service. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
MeghanRudolph, Manager at L'Auberge de Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words about Wade! We agree, he's a great asset to our team and we are happy to have him! We'll be sure to give him an extra thank you! See you next time.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

My husband and I and our 4 kids stayed here recently. It now truly a wonderful experience. We arrived after dark and were graciously greeted by valet and a wonderful front desk woman who accommodated our late night needs. It was raining so they gave us each umbrellas and led us to our adorable cabin over looking the river. We were too tired to go out so we ordered food from the hotel restaurant for our family and in just a short time an entire 5 star dinner including the most delicious bottle of Red wine was delivered to our cabin. The entire stay was like this - extremely relaxing and accommodating to all of our needs. In the morning the kids got up and had so much fun feeding the ducks by river. A really neat place and a perfect getaway for family or couples.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine H

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review from your past stay with your family. We're glad that you all had a great time and were able to relax! We hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We went to Arizona in the height of the summer last year from Scotland. Although other areas were experiencing unbearable temperature, Sedona was the perfect temperature- pretty hot but without the humidity.

L'Auberge is undoubtedly the best place to stay in Sedona. The location is ideal- right in the centre of town but just off the beaten track which means it feels quiet and secluded.

We stayed in a room in the main lodge. The room was big with a deck area at the back.

It's a short stroll from any of the cabins/rooms to the creek restaurant at L'Auberge. We would highly recommend the restaurant. The food is incredible and the setting is so beautiful. Tables are on a patio right at the creek, which also helps keep the temperature down.

There are other things to do at L'Auberge too. There is a good sized swimming pool and there's also an area of the creek which had some seats and ducks come up to be fed! We also went to a brilliant star gazing event one evening at L'Auberge.

L'Auberge is definitely 5 star luxury in Sedona and we would highly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GlasgowG12

Thank you for remembering your stay at L'Auberge last year, we're delighted that we made a great impression on you! We hope that you plan to return in the future...there are always ducks to be fed and stargazing tours to be seen!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My boyfriend & I recently stayed at L’Auberge de Sedona for a weekend getaway. The property is beautiful & centrally located. Every staff member we came in contact with was very friendly, especially the valet guys! The hotel also offers a shuttle service that will take you anywhere within a 5-minute radius; we used it for a ride to/from dinner & found it to be pretty convenient.

We stayed in a Deluxe Lodge Room, which was spacious & clean. The bathroom was also clean, although I felt it was a little small. There also wasn’t much counter space around the sink area, but because we were only there for a short time, it was fine. I thought the bed was somewhat uncomfortable, however my back is pretty sensitive when it comes to sleeping in beds other than my own. I made a comment about it to my boyfriend (who has no back issues), & he also agreed the quality of the bed wasn’t the greatest.

We did not visit the on-site restaurant, but we did order breakfast via room service. After placing the call, it only took about 15-20 minutes for our food to arrive. Everything was hot/fresh & accompanied by plenty of condiments. A good value? Of course not, but hey, laziness comes at a price. :)

The only thing that slightly irked me was the hold placed on my credit card for incidentals. I was aware they would be placing a hold (obviously, every hotel does it), but it wasn’t until we arrived home that I noticed how much it was for.. It was for more than the cost of the room. & No, I don’t mean the pending charge was the balance owed for the room + a little extra for incidentals – The room had been paid for 4 weeks prior! It really wasn’t a huge deal, but in my opinion, an incidental hold for almost twice the cost of the room is a bit excessive.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay, but because we’d like to see what other properties have to offer, it's likely we'll stay at a different hotel the next time we venture up to Sedona.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for spending your weekend getaway at L'Auberge! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and let us know about your concerns with the incidental hold on your credit card. Our policy is to authorize a set amount per room night to cover any restaurant or spa charges during your stay, then the authorization hold is dropped as soon as you check out. We will review this with our front desk team so that it is explained in the future. We hope to see you again next time you're in Sedona!