“Valet, Beto, Is Incredible” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of L'Auberge de Sedona

L'Auberge de Sedona
Ranked #5 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Belmont, California
“Valet, Beto, Is Incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

On my vacation with my husband, Beto was extremely helpful and pleasant to interact with. He was respectful, very personable, and accommodating. Every time we were helped by him was a great experience, and it was very refreshing to deal with such a great young man.

Room Tip: Cottages were spectacular.
2 Thank Phyllis C
MeghanRudolph, Manager at L'Auberge de Sedona, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
We appreciate your review and mentioning Beto...we agree, he's a great asset to the team. We'll be sure he sees this review and give him an extra thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (618)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I loved our 3 night
recent stay at this property as well as a wonderful dinner sitting creekside. Wade, the evening manager, extended himself to make sure that we were happy with our room, and the rest of the staff were equally as accoommodating.
We cant wait to return....

Room Tip: The cabins are outstanding.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us recently. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Beautiful property within walking distance to town, but wonderfully located to provide a more remote feel -- a perfect combination. The staff was incredibly friendly. The free car service was a great option, particularly for getting to and from dinner without having to worry about driving. Overall, a terrific stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We agree and are quite thankful for 30 years in a great location in the heart of uptown, but just on the banks of oak creek! Thank you for coming to visit us and sharing your experience.
Hilton Head, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Beautiful location next to scenic creek and red mountains in background. Rustic cabin-like exteriors, with rooms scattered over several slopes among different settings. Large with modern bathroom and outdoor shower. Nice deck to sit and enjoy mountain view. Our suite had spacious living and bedroom areas. There were some signs of age - draperies were torn in living room and one screen door fell off rails, but overall impression was still nice.

The restaurant on the creek is delightful. Be sure to ask for table next to the water. Food is artfully presented, good wine list, portions a little small but very well prepared. Service was quick and the staff very friendly. Ambience hard to beat.

Room Tip: Creek side or mountain view suites would be best.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GWS46
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in your Vista Suite. Thank you for letting us know about the drapes and sliding door, we will be sure to work with our team to get these fixed. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

We took a trip up to the mountains from Phoenix. What bliss. The location is perfect, just off the downtown strip tucked away by the creek. The rooms are first class. There is something special about the cool green grass and the calming creek that makes this place feel planets away from the desert. We loved the stargazing, my kids talked about it for weeks. Feeding the ducks at the creek while enjoying the free coffee and scones in the morning was the perfect way to wake up. The pool was 'just right' in temp and the hot tub helped to relax the hikers aches. While I think this place is best for romance, it was still perfect for my family of 4. Kids want to return and so do I. I highly recommend this stay.

Room Tip: If you can stay on the creek I would do it. We stayed in a suite with a creek view. These are real...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Goally
Thank you for making the short drive up from Phoenix, we are glad to be an escape from the summer heat! We're happy to hear your whole family enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you all back again soon!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I usually only review restaurants on trip advisor but I had such an amazing experience at L'Auberge spa that I though I should share it here. I am impressed by this resort overall, everything from their rooms, to their creek access, to their brunch...but I had heard good things about the Spa and wanted to give it a chance. The spa itself is nice, even though it seems like an afterthought compared to the remodel they did on the restaurant and private cabins. I have traveled the world over and received massages from many people and in many different places. What made this experience so memorable was not the Spa itself, but rather my massage therapist Brandon. I have multiple injuries from a lifetime of accidents and living, but usually I don't request Deep Tissue massage because most therapists either don't have the skill or the pressure to be effective. Brandon was very approachable and professional during the intake process and asked all the right questions. He also put me at ease before the massage and made me feel very comfortable. The massage itself was masterful...perfect pressure and flow throughout, while feeling very deep and therapeutic. Again, I was blown away by how good the massage felt and by how humble Brandon was after the massage when I tried to express to him just how grateful I was. Even though the massage would be considered expensive for most, I would gladly pay it again. Please give the Spa a chance, whether you are staying at this resort or not. And do yourself a favor and request Brandon. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet and the most masterful therapist I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Thank you for the best massage I've ever had!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are honored to be your first spa review! Thank you for visiting us and taking the time to spread the word about your treatment. We will be sure to share this with Brandon. We hope to see you again...we have a couple new spa treatments coming soon!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

This hotel is gorgeous. Nestled by a stream, beautifully decorated cottages and great food-- you'll enjoy your stay. My gym bag was lost at check in, and transferred to another patron. I called the hotel and spoke to Graham, who actually took a sincere interest in figuring out where it went. It's now being sent back to me. And although this small event may seem superfluous, it means a lot to me. That's the type of quality treatment I'd expect from a high-end hotel. Considerate staff who are truly dedicated to providing a great experience. Thank you, Susan W

Room Tip: Each room has a different vibe. We chose the hotel because it was pet friendly. Therefore, a cottage...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MeghanRudolph, Manager at L'Auberge de Sedona, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
We apologize for the misplacement of your bag and the inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for letting us make it right. We hope to see you again soon!