L'Auberge de Sedona
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$118
  • Breakfast included
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$157
$312
$263
$379
$303
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$199
$169
Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$132
$128
Orbitz.com
$280
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
3,742 results
All reviewsoutdoor showercreekside cottagecreek sideno tippingduck feedingvista suitecreekside diningthe cottagesvalet staffwood burning fireplacebeautiful creekred rocksturn down servicebeautiful propertygolf cartgrand canyonspa services
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We came to Sedona principally for the red rocks, and decided to spoil oursleves by staying at l'Auberge. This is certainly a very classy establishment, and they know how to make you feel welcome. From the moment you arrive, when the valet takes your car away and then takes your bags to your room to the time you leave, most of the staff go out of their way to make you feel an "honoured guest".
We stayed in a room (well, a cabin in fact), down by the stream that runs through the property, which is a very pretty place to stay. The room was very big, well appointed and with a large and very comfotable bed. However, the open fire did not draw, presumably because the chimney had not been swept recently, and that was a bit of a disappointment because it was the true USP of the room.
The restaurant is also classy, although the presentation was better than the food, which, for the price, was really rather ordinary.
So a good overall experience, but given that this place is really very expensive, it could have been better.

1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed November 13, 2012

we came to arizona for my wifes 55th hs reunion her hs is in nj. we stayed at l'auberge for 2 nights, along with 4 other couples. oi.ur rooms were .in the lodge.this was ,and all couples agree,one of the nicest places thsat any of us has stayed. the staff couldn't do enough for us, they were always pleasant and helpfull. we all 10 of us had dinner by the stream 1 night it was super, atmosphere and service was outstanding.
the fire pits were also greatly appreciated we spent 2 nights sitting around them having cocktails.
i would reccomend l'auberge to any one who wanted to completely enjoy themselves. Richard smith hamilton,nj 11/13/12

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was so excited to stay here for my birthday (I sadly write this review on the eve of my bday). But, I am completely underwhelmed, disappointed and feel silly for staying here because I feel that I got cheated. Perhaps we are staying in the wrong room (we are in the lodge) but our room at the Doubletree in Scottsdale was just as nice (maybe nicer) and much more reasonable. We actually had to switch rooms once at this resort because the chemical smell in on room was so terrible and the noise from above rooms and the sides was worse than my efficiency college apartment. I could hear my neighbors sneezing!! Not acceptable for a resort of this rating, in my opinion. Quite frankly, I frequently stay at 5 star resorts, and I would not, based on the room I am in, classify this as a 5 star resort. I would never pay more than $150 for a room in the lodge area, and don't intend to stay here for my full reservation period. I have heard the cottages are much nicer, so if you stay here, try that as you will likely be disappointed with the lodge rooms. Staff is pretty good, although not out of their way helpful like I would expect at a resort of this alleged caliber.

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY IN THE LODGE. Try a cottage. The lodge is not worth your money.
3  Thank cjc04
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I just returned from our wedding at L'Auberge last week and can honestly say the folks there were fabulous from start to finish! Every detail was carefully arranged and they accommodated our every need. The entire staff was extremely courteous and welcoming and our wedding planner, Teagan, was a real gem.

While our wedding was quite small by normal standards, this in no way affected the level of service provided. It is evident that the staff at L'Auberge will go to any lengths to please their guests. The night of our ceremony we returned to our suite to find rose petals covering the floor and bed along with a bottle of wine and chocolate covered strawberries. Delightful!!!

Aside from the amazing staff, the property is absolutely beautiful with stunning views of the red rocks surrounding Sedona and even a peaceful creek with a vast array of gorgeous ducks. This place seemingly has it all.

My wife and I cannot wait to return and will most likely do so for our one year anniversary.

Thanks for a memorable experience L'Auberge!!!

Room Tip: The vista suites are absolutely worth it!
Reviewed November 7, 2012

L'Auberge's setting on Oak Creek is truly most enjoyed when eating on the patio at the restaurant. Very few rooms take in the best asset of this resort. The single cottages look a bit funky and not at all sophisticated however the inside was quite nice. My main complaints are the following: There's a "stiffness" in a number of employees and just a lack of sincerity...hard to put my finger on it but just a bit out of touch. The pillows are plentiful but the two that are on the bed to actually sleep on are stuffed to the point of seams bursting and very hard. The property is not conducive to taking in the amazing red rocks or sunsets. The dinner is not available for ala carte but rather 3 and 4 course only. We ate there two nights and the first server was very out of touch, and the second night our server (Marlo I believe) was fantastic. She was the most "comfortable and real" employee we encountered. She made the dinner perfect by timing our courses perfectly unlike the gal the night before. The good things are the location is perfect...the setting is peaceful...the valet is convenient and they do a really good job. The outdoor shower is just special. The restaurant is one of the most incredible restaurant settings ever.

Room Tip: The spa rooms are not at the bottom of pricing but one step above with lovely bathrooms and outdoor shower.