3,972 results
All reviews outdoor shower creek side creekside cottage no tipping duck feeding lodge rooms vista suite creekside dining valet staff wood burning fireplace beautiful creek red rocks turn down service golf cart beautiful property spa services shuttle service
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

We decided to drive to Sedona and were recommended to l'auberge... We stayed in a beautiful cottage directly on the creek. Although slightly pricey we were given $100 off because they had some availability... We ended up paying $400 per night. Which was well worth it! We pastries and coffee are complimentary in the mornings and we were given a $37 credit just for asking! The staff are extremely attentive. But the highlight was the scenery you just can't beat it!!! Very romantic. Overall a 11 out of 10!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at L'Auberge de Sedona. The Garden Cottage was roomy, comfortable and had a lovely porch for cocktails and dinner. I didn't realize the Garden Cottages were not creek side so that was a disappointment to me. We wouldn't have been able to stay in a Creekside cottage since we had our dog with us but I thought it would be nice to have a heads up to let others know. The food was excellent and they were very accommodating in bringing us food that wasn't on the room service menu. We all had a wonderful time.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I booked a suite with the view of the mountains. GREAT room incredible view. They dont allow tips to the staff and yet you still got perfect service. If your a couple looking for a romantic place this is the spot. Do not miss eating at the hotels restaurant wow.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Thomas L
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I am SO in love. This hotel lived up to all of my very high expectations. Incredibly beautiful grounds, the soothing sound of a rushing creek, and a stylish, immaculate room. I literally could go on and on about this place, so I will try to keep it brief. My favorite elements were the grounds, which, as a respite from the brown, Phoenix heat, were very beautiful; the plush, enveloping bed; the "no tipping" rule and the super nice valets; the quick and uneventful check-in and check-out; the peaceful sounds of nature in an uncrowded hotel; and the fact that the hotel is located in the heart of Sedona, within a couple of minutes to everything you'd want to see. I am also totally impressed with the service we received before, during and after our stay. They have clearly set very high standards for their staff and it shows. A 5-star experience all around! Bravo L'Auberge!

Room Tip: The Spa Cottages were just up from the creek and you could hear it loud and clear. They are shaded and in the trees. The Vista Cottages require a bit more of a hike up the hill. Creekside Cottages looked pretty amazing - definitely the ideal spot.
1  Thank CA_to_CT
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I went back to the L'Auberge de Sedona after being away for about ten years. In that time, NOTHING changes. This is a good, older hotel that has been lovingly taken of over the years. The grounds are spectalar in one of the most beautiful areas of the country. We were very lucky when the desk clerk gave us an upgrade to a deluxe room. The deluxe room comes with an outdoor tub, separate living area and bedroom.

Everything was great and if it were not for the older, poorly supported bed, we would have ranked this hotel excellent. That said, the bedroom was very dark and the bed should have been replaced several months before our visit.

The grounds of the hotel are exceptional - and well taken care of with grills for those inclined to cook for theirselves.

Room Tip: If you can get a deluxe room, go for it...the deluxe rooms are actually suites with (private) outdoor whirlpools.
1  Thank Dennis H