“Favorite place on earth.”

and 1 more site!
The Suites at Sedona
Ranked #2 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Cape Cod, Mass.
Reviewed November 8, 2004

First of all I must say that Sedona is the most beautiful and relaxing place in the United States. Recently my wife and I stayed at Boots & Saddles for 5 unforgetable days. I can say, without a doubt, it was the most scenic and relaxing vacation that we have been on for the 30 years that we have been married. We have vacationed all over this country and most of the islands in the Carribean, but we have never enjoyed a vacation as much as our short visit to Boots & Saddles.
Our room ( The Gentle Cowboy ) was very modern, but the western cowboy decor was simply amazing. We felt like we were back in the Wild West. This was our first visit to a B&B and it will not be our last. We own a timeshare condo and many times have traded for other condos in beautiful resorts, but they do not compare to Boots & Saddles.

I could talk about the owners, Sam & Irth, for hours, but I will try to make it short and sweet. They are the most friendly, caring and genuine people that we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They go the 'extra mile' to make sure you feel like their home is your home. They know the Sedona area like noone else. They will take the time to make reservations for the best restaurants, a horseback ride, a hot air baloon ride or a jeep tour. If you wish to sightsee or hike just ask Sam or Irth for the best places in the red rock mountains of Sedona. Over 5 short days Sam and Irth became a part of our "extended family". If you are planning a trip to Sedona, forget about searching for any other place than Boots & Saddles. It will be the most unforgetable experience of your life.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,178)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 5, 2004

My husband and I spent four wonderful days with Irith & Sam in October. They are truly gracious hosts and went out of their way to be sure we had a wonderful time -- from recommendations for hikes and jeep tours, to suggestions on restaurants, a delightful show and art festival. They even recommended a canyon road where we could gaze at the amazing night sky. They also helped us to map our route to the Grand Canyon.

No detail is too small to be left to chance. From the great breakfasts to the afternoon snacks, everything is intended to please the guests, who they treat more like friends! Irith's background as an interior designer is evident throughout the rooms, which are filled with fresh flowers and cozy little touches.

It is obvious from the way they approach their guests that they love what they do and are anxiouis to be sure that everybody has a wonderful time at Boots & Saddles. We will definitely return!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed November 4, 2004

Truly heaven on earth, our stay at Boots & Saddles was divine. Sam & Irith are wonderful hosts, so knowledgeable about the restaurants, sights to see, places to shop and so generous with their time, help and hints. Breakfasts were truly scrumptious and so creative; and, of course, the wonderful homemade bread and the yummy chocolate chip cookies still make my mouth water, thinking about them ....all enjoyed in a gorgeous setting with magnificent views, soothing hot tub, and even a telescope for stargazing.....I'm reminded of the saying "Too much of a good thing is wonderful!" I can't imagine staying anywhere else when in Sedona.

Reviewed November 1, 2004

We stayed here for 1 night in October. This is the most amazing place we have ever stayed on our travels. We stayed in the Western Country room. It was decorated to very high standards. The jetted tub was wonderful at the end of the day. The bed was very comfortable & the bed linnen was such high quality it felt lovely against your skin.

Sam & Irith are wonderful, helpful people and just the best hosts. They booked us a jeep tour and recommended & book us an amazing restaurant for dinner.

The breakfast Sam prepares in the morning is very tasty and different from what you would normally have for breakfast. As we only stayed for the 1 night we only experienced one breakfast. I wished we had stayed longer to see what other creations Sam would come up with.

If you are planning on a trip to Sedona you should deffinately stay at the Boots & Saddles.

We will be returning on our next visit to Sedona.

Deerfield, IL
Reviewed October 25, 2004

My wife and I spent four nights with Irith & Sam and we cannot feel stronger about how well they treated us! They couldn't have been more attentive and gracious. From the moment we started our day with one of Sam's gourmet breakfasts to the moment we hit the pillows they were a big part of the succes of our vacation!

Sam directed us to several great hikes as well as helping us to decide on dinner reservations at the best restaurants. What more can I say? Great view, great food and great hosts!

Orlando, Fl
Reviewed October 22, 2004

My wife and I stayed in the Gentleman Cowboy room. It had a great Jacuzi that uses air instead of water. The hosts, Sam and Irith Raz were fantastic people, and can Sam make a great breakfast! It was better than staying with family. Sam would tell you all the great places to see and to eat. We will certainly go back again next year. And oh yes, the Hummer tour was great too if you are into that.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, CA
Reviewed October 19, 2004

This was the second time we have gone back to Boots and Saddles Bed and Breakfast and we love it even more! The owners go out of their way to ensure your vacation is everything you want it to be and more. They took care of all the reservations, from in room massages to dinners to horseback riding trips. Sam handeld it all for us. He also makes the best breaksfasts, serves them up beautifully and engages the guests in conversation. We enjoyed getting to know the other guests around the breakfast table daily. I highly encourage everyone to stay with Irith and Sam at their beautiful B&B. Craig and I will return year after year.