“A Great Relaxing Get Away!”
Review of Boots and Saddles

and 1 more site!
Boots and Saddles
Ranked #3 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Snowflake, Arizona
“A Great Relaxing Get Away!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was a repeat visit for me at the Boots and Saddles B&B. I enjoyed it so much the first time on my Honeymoon in March of 2010, I could not wait for my return visit to relive the memory! This time I stayed in the El Dorado Room which was decorated so warm and cozy with the western Cowboys and Horses throughout. As usual the service was awesome and the food was incredible! Sam and Irith were so nice and made sure I had everything I needed. It was also nice to get to know Doncy, who was very kind and gave me some great tips on where to go and enjoy the sunset and hike the next day. I enjoyed the Hot Tub on my private deck and the peacefulness of the whole place. Next time I come to Sedona I will be sure to stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Reviewed April 7, 2014

After reading other reviews on Trip advisor we knew we didn't want to stay in a chain hotel.

The rooms and decor are fabulous. When we arrived late in the evening. Doncy the Inn Keeper,had the fireplace going as we arrived,to take the chill off of the room on a cool spring night in Sedona. How romantic was that? It was just like in the story books that begin Once upon a time.

The breakfast was a real treat as Doncy and the owners Ilith and Sam served up pure delight to get the day off right.

In addition to sleep and eats.

They were willing help with any plans you might want help with during your stay in Sedona.

We will return and stay at Boots and Saddles on our next trip.

PS: We ate breakfast on the second day with a couple that were on their 8th stay there.

• Stayed April 2014
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stayed in the gentleman cowboy. It's a great room with a great view of thunder. Breakfast was AMAZING and the hospitality was through the roof.

Location was perfect.... Away from the hussle and bussle of uptown, but a close drive to anything you need. It's very secluded.

Next time I'm in Sedona I'm going back.

• Stayed March 2014
Twickenham
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were really surprised at the high standard of this Bed and Breakfast having never stayed in one before in the US . The room ( el dorado) was like a home away from home and everything we needed was there and more. It was like they had thought of everything. The hot tub was very welcoming after a long days hiking amongst the stunning red rocks of Sedona . The bed was enormous and extremely comfortable and the walk-in shower was very large. The breakfast looked too good to eat and tasted delicious!! We were very impressed as by the time we were finished breakfast and went back to our room it had already been serviced. The biggest welcome and asset to Boots and Saddle is undoubtedly Doncy. She is extremely enthusiastic and professional whilst also caring that your stay is perfect and enjoyable. Nothing is too much trouble to her. We would definitely recommend Boots and Saddle and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: All rooms are themed it just depends on if you want a hot tub outside or inside your room .
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My girlfriend, Kim, and I just recently stayed at Boots and Saddle for 3 nights in the El Dorado room. Doncy was wonderful. She called to make sure everything was alright on our way in from Phoenix and she greeted us in the parking lot when we arrived. She was more than helpful in proving us useful information to make our vaction extrememly enjoyable. The food was very good (considering I am a very picky eater, scrambled eggs and bacon is good enough for me). The breakfast was almost too pretty to eat. After a full day discovering Sedona, we came back to a relaxing hot tub and a very comfortable bed. We definietly recommend Boots and Saddle and look forward to returning.

Mount Pulaski, Illinois
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Boots and Saddles for four nights in the Ghost Riders room. We were extremely happy with the hot tub and shower views! The owners go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We never would have known about all the scenic places to visit had it not been for them. They sat down with us and told us about all the must see places and gave us a map with directions to get to them. The B & B is very clean and well maintained. The breakfast each morning was very elegant--made with love from Doncy! We will definitely return to Boots and Saddles!

Room Tip: Request main floor if you would have trouble carrying luggage upstairs.
1 Thank Larry B
Fresno, California
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My companion Stephanie and I stayed in the Gentleman Cowboy room during our travels through Arizona together. Doncy was a wonderful host preparing amazing gourmet breakfasts each day for us. She was likewise a wealth of information in helping us plan hiking excursions. We thoroughly enjoyed the room amenities, particularly the jacuzzi tub and highly recommend Boots and Saddles as a first class bed and breakfast experience. Thank you again Doncy.

Yours, Robert