“Relaxing break”

The Suites at Sedona
Ranked #3 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were really surprised at the high standard of this Bed and Breakfast having never stayed in one before in the US . The room ( el dorado) was like a home away from home and everything we needed was there and more. It was like they had thought of everything. The hot tub was very welcoming after a long days hiking amongst the stunning red rocks of Sedona . The bed was enormous and extremely comfortable and the walk-in shower was very large. The breakfast looked too good to eat and tasted delicious!! We were very impressed as by the time we were finished breakfast and went back to our room it had already been serviced. The biggest welcome and asset to Boots and Saddle is undoubtedly Doncy. She is extremely enthusiastic and professional whilst also caring that your stay is perfect and enjoyable. Nothing is too much trouble to her. We would definitely recommend Boots and Saddle and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: All rooms are themed it just depends on if you want a hot tub outside or inside your room .

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My girlfriend, Kim, and I just recently stayed at Boots and Saddle for 3 nights in the El Dorado room. Doncy was wonderful. She called to make sure everything was alright on our way in from Phoenix and she greeted us in the parking lot when we arrived. She was more than helpful in proving us useful information to make our vaction extrememly enjoyable. The food was very good (considering I am a very picky eater, scrambled eggs and bacon is good enough for me). The breakfast was almost too pretty to eat. After a full day discovering Sedona, we came back to a relaxing hot tub and a very comfortable bed. We definietly recommend Boots and Saddle and look forward to returning.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Boots and Saddles for four nights in the Ghost Riders room. We were extremely happy with the hot tub and shower views! The owners go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We never would have known about all the scenic places to visit had it not been for them. They sat down with us and told us about all the must see places and gave us a map with directions to get to them. The B & B is very clean and well maintained. The breakfast each morning was very elegant--made with love from Doncy! We will definitely return to Boots and Saddles!

Room Tip: Request main floor if you would have trouble carrying luggage upstairs.
1  Thank Larry B
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My companion Stephanie and I stayed in the Gentleman Cowboy room during our travels through Arizona together. Doncy was a wonderful host preparing amazing gourmet breakfasts each day for us. She was likewise a wealth of information in helping us plan hiking excursions. We thoroughly enjoyed the room amenities, particularly the jacuzzi tub and highly recommend Boots and Saddles as a first class bed and breakfast experience. Thank you again Doncy.

Yours, Robert

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Hahahahaha!!!! Are you kidding me...is what I thought. The InnKeeper, Doncy, is so much fun!! I think SHE was more excited to see our 'HOME' for the next few days, as she put it, than we were...UNTIL, we saw the room...!!!!!! Breathtaking...is the onty way we can describe the experience we had at, The Boots and Saddles. Sincerity...it's there. Love in the cooking...it's there. Attention to details...it's there. Over-all kindness...so, so, so...there!!! Bring a friend...bring a date..THEY will accondimate, to be sure!!!!! Just make sure you meet...Doncy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: ANY room will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a week and we loved it. It was quiet and romantic! This was our first bed and breakfast and had a great experience. We weren't sure about sedona when we first got there but Doncy, the inn keeper, and the owners told us a little about it like where to go and what to do and also where the good restaurants were. Breakfast was amazing, something different everyday.

The rooms are very clean and the bed is soo comfortable. We will definitely be staying there again! Loved it

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I just returned from five wonderful days spent in the best B&B I've ever stayed in in my 77 years. The owners Sam and Irith are wonderful and Doncy, the inkeeper, is equally great. The room was very large and well appointed. The bed was unbelievably comfortable. I can honestly say I had the five best consecutive best sleeping nights for as long as I can remember. The breakfasts were not only excellent in quality but also a chance to get very useful information about what to do in Sedona depending on your interests. The restaurants they recommended were actually better than what they said they would be. Because I had some dietary constraints they immediately prepared an alternate breakfast (every morning). We had stayed in Sedona in a resort; unquestionably this was a much superior alternative. If and when we come back to Sedona the only choice will be whether to return to Boots & Saddles or go to Sedona Views which is the other B&B that Sam and Irith operate.

Room Tip: There are six rooms and I only saw ours (City Slickers) but I can relay what the owner said in front...