“No MSG or Gluten”

Thai Spices Natural Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 195 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fresh, mouth-watering, natural Thai cuisine prepared by master chef Pearl Pardee and her staff. Modest prices in a casual atmosphere serving beer, wine and drinks at our full service bar. Thai Spices is known for its outstanding Thai Cuisine which has been the recipient of numerous awards and acknowledgements over the years, including The Greater Sedona/VOC Area Award for Best Thai Restaurant for 11 years running.
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No MSG or Gluten”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Ate at Thai Spices twice on a recent visit to Sedona. We were quite pleased to find out that all the food there accept the egg rolls were GF,my wife is very allergic wheat. I had the spring rolls and wonton soup both delicious and huge servings. I also had garlic stir fry that also was unbelieveablie tasty . The atmosphere was pleasant and service was very helpful . We met the owner and were very impressed with her and her cooking abilities. I would love it here many times.

• Visited October 2013

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Not up to Thai standards”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Was looking forward to great Thai food but it really didn't hit the mark. Coconut soup(which I love) was only average. My friend order a dish with peanut sauce and it was a bunch of raw vegetables with peanut sauce on the side. Not good. We thought maybe because it was a "natural" restaurant that meant no so good food!

Visited September 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Tasted fresh and healthy!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Thai Spices moved to this new location a few months ago. It is more spacious, beautiful, and has more parking. The food is as good or even better than I remember. We had a curry dish and a stir-fry with steamed brown rice, and both were bright with crisp vegetables and yummy sauces. We asked for level one spiciness, but be warned that the curry is still fairly hot even at that level. Honestly, we enjoyed every bite of our meal and took enough home to have another dinner a couple of days later! This is one of the best Thai meals I have ever had. Highly recommended!

Redding, California
“Great pad thai”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Was running a bit late and stopped in for a quick lunch by myself. I ordered the pad thai and was AMAZED at how quickly they brought it to my table. It was a great little place and the pad thai had great flavor. It wasn't quite as spicy as some that I have had, but that was fine with me!

Edwardsville, Illinois
“Best red curry I've ever had!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Just thinking of that tofu red curry makes my mouth water. My husband also enjoyed his garlic shrimp. The portions were huge allowing us to enjoy a generous and scrumptious lunch the next day. The restaurant is very basic and our waitress was generally incompetent. She seemed to be the exception to the rule, however. I would definitely go back to this restaurant.