“Not worth the time”

Stakes & Sticks
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Average service, poor food. Sorry, this is not worth the effort. I have to write 50 characters, but I already said it all.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Steaks and Sticks is a very enjoyable place to eat. We ate there twice and their nightly specials appeared to be reasonable bargains. The food was excellent, although their menu is somewhat limited.

We were pleasantly surprised by their pizza. It was great and they even offer a daring adventure: we had pulled pork pizza topped with shredded cabbage. Try it, you'll like it.

Overall, very pleasant meals after active days of exploring the beautiful sights of Sedona.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The staff was awesome! Cherry was our server and she really took care of us. If you go here, ask for Cherry (like the fruit). The food was decent and not overpriced. I'll be trying a steak next! But if you're like me, and you appreciate great customer service, this is the place to go! Order a Mojito. They use FRESH mint leaves from their own garden!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The burgers & chicken sandwiches are very good & I loved the chocolate covered bacon. Server was friendly & attentive.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were in town during the NHL playoffs. Our hotel did not carry the hockey game. We found Stakes and Sticks and they were very accommodating. They sat us at a table in front of a tv and put our game on for us. The food was very good. We had salads and my son had the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. Our waitress was very friendly. I was trying to decide on a drink and she said the bartender could make me a martini version of a special margarita they offer. Overall it was a nice evening...we shot pool between periods and topped off the evening with their chocolate volcano...unbelievably delicious!!!