“Order for 6 ... delicious!”

Olde Sedona Family Restaurant and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Sedona Family Restaurant and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 196 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wisconsin
“Order for 6 ... delicious!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

While following our son, driving his Class A RV, we pulled into the Olde Sedona parking lot.Why? My son would say it was because the parking lot was ideal for parking a big rig without any trouble and have lunch at the same time.

We walked into an empty restaurant with the bartender watching the worldcup series on the big screens. After our lunch was ordered and eaten, we were all pretty happy to have stopped here on a fluke. Three more tables of diners were seated while we were eating.

Ordered a Grilled Salmon burger .. first time ever .. and it was delicious! Just checked the menu on the website and didn't find it listed. If you get a chance and you enjoy the taste of salmon, I recommend this dish. Other menu items at our table: Reuben sandwich, Chicken Caesar Sandwich. Kids menu items: Buttered Pasta and Burrito w/Rice and Beans. Best sweet potato fries ever! (Ordered sweet potato fries at a restaurant at the Mirage in Las Vegas that were awful!). Another first, the kids meals looked delicious. Portion sizes were right on ... not overwhelming nor scant.

Kudos to the Chef! Great job! The bartender did a great job serving us also.

Dining area on the sports bar side is pretty non-descript.. booths, bar height tables and chairs, horseshoe bar in the middle of the room, not much for decor, although everything look well-maintained and clean.

• Visited June 2014

Sedona, Arizona
“Olde' Sedona Restaurant In Sedona Get's Italian”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

They advertise themselves as a family-oriented sports bar featuring great live-music and Southwest and American fare but someone needs to let the world know that when it comes to mouth-watering eggplant parmigiana served just right and in a hefty portion, Olde' Sedona Restaurant can stand up and even surpass some of the finest Italian restaurants in Northern Arizona.

What a surprise to find such great italian cooking in a local sports bar. Chef Benito deserves mucho kudos on the dish. It just melts in your mouth with a taste that captures the essence of he eggplant without it being overwhelmed by sauce and cheese, served on a bed of perfectly cooked pasta. My partner and I eat out quite a lot and I've enjoyed many eggplant parmigiana meals but this place is the best.

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Pretty Good!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had a restaurant.com coupon so we went here. The décor in one room looked very nice, but we were seated in another room that probably could use some updating, but the food was very good! We were happy with what we ordered and the server was very friendly and helpful. She made suggestions and gave us very good service. The portions were huge enough for us to have leftovers. I would definitely eat here again!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank happy4me2
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The place is a pub, a pub with a really good menu! I ordered a salad because I was starving after a never ending hike and we wanted to watch the football (soccer) game and I was in a terrible mood because I had fallen hiking and my hand was throbbing. The salad was my desperate attempt to eat something (which is hard to do in a pub when you don't eat meat). The greens were fresh, the tomatoes just ripe and perfect, the homemade dressing surprisingly delicious. Their local beer Old Creek Amber Ale (I think) was really good. On top of that the server (who also seemed to be the manager) gave me a zip lock bag full of ice for my hand when he saw I was hurting, I didn't even ask for it. Now, THAT is good service.

Husband gobbled a burger that looked really good with steamed veggies that weren't soggy (most restaurants failed at that)

If I am ever in the area again I will definitely stop by.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Melissa M
Virginia
“Neighborhood Find”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Got into Sedona yesterday and went looking for a place for a casual dinner. Found this restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised! Some of the best fajitas we've ever had. We can't figure out why it wasn't more crowded. Went back today for Happy Hour and it got better! Had $3 Margaritas and $1 Tacos to order (they fixed them any way you wanted). Also had half price appetizers. Does my husband know how to show me a good time on my Birthday or what!

Visited June 2014