“Excellent food and service!”

Olde Sedona Family Restaurant and Grill
Ranked #96 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Seated quickly and ordered the mixed grill which consists of chicken, shrimp, and ribs. The ribs were some of the best we have ever had. Gabriel was our waiter and was friendly and provided good service. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stopped for lunch/dinner at about 3 p.m. There was no one inside eating and we thought maybe we made a bad choice. I ordered the taco salad and my husband got a hamburger. Wow, it was so good. Salad was so big, I ate about half of it. People slowly started coming in as we finished so it might have been the odd time.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We were told that the restaurant was the best burger in town. They were very good and would certainly go again if the opportunity arises.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and 2 kids came here for lunch on Sunday. We were seated quickly but sat for 10 minutes before anyone came to our table. My son ordered the spaghetti for $5.95. The sauce was awful. It was so watery that it had no flavor. He ate a quarter of the dish. Our other kid ordered chicken fingers for $9.95. They were so small and looked like they were frozen. They were grey in color. No fries came with them. He was so hungry he ate them but said they were not great tasting but by loading them with bbq sauce he could eat them. My husband and I ordered 2 things to share. OMG AWFUL! We ordered the Homemade Chili relleno for $14.95 and then paid an extra $3.95 to add chicken. It was awful. The egg inside seemed to have absorbed some grease from setting and 1/2 of the egg was grey. No flavor. The chicken seemed to be canned. It was so gross. It came with rice that was hard and could not be eaten. The beans were ok. From that plate we ate the beans and the chili everything else was left on the plate. We also ordered the navajo Pizza for $11.95. It was a tortilla with "sauce" pored on it then beans, lettuce, tomato and more of the yummy canned chicken. It was so soggy and that terrible flavor. I cant believe this place stays open. All 4 items ordered were bad. It took forever to get our bill. When they came to clear the table it was obvious that we did not like the food because the plates were full and we did NOT want to go boxes. The waiter did not say a word, He just cleared table. I believe our waiter might have been the manager. Not sure but My husband and I both agreed that this was probably the worst place we have ever eaten.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The worst service I have ever experienced. We live in Flagstaff and went to Sedona for the day and figured we would try this place. We stood inside for over ten minutes, and were never even acknowledged. The bartenders just stood there and stared at us every so often, so we finally just left and went somewhere else.