“Nice location”

Creekside American Bistro
Ranked #23 of 197 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Creekside Restaurant, Sedona, Arizona, located at Creekside Plaza, just one block south of 89A and half a block north of Tlaquepaque, is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Creekside Sedona Restaurant features casual Sedona dining at its best with fresh wholesome cuisine, exquisite ambiance, which includes a full service bar, fine wines, spirits, and famous locally brewed beers.
qb
“Nice location”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ate here once during our stay. My partner had the burger and she quite enjoyed it and I had the egg white frittata which was also good. The best thing about it was eating out on the deck overlooking the trees around the creek although you can't see the creek itself. On a sunny day, it was lovely. The service was very good and friendly. A very pleasant place to eat some good food.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“I"ve Found a New Favorite!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was my first visit to Ken's although I've been visiting Sedona for many years. Made it a point of stopping during my most recent visit. I had lunch on a Friday afternoon out on the balcony/patio. While you can't actually see Oak Creek from that vantage point, the effect is still the same. You feel as though you're among the trees - and they were beautiful Autumn colors that day - it was/is a lovely setting. The menu at Ken's is not extensive and that's a good sign, in my opinion. It means he does what he does well. it's not necessary to cover all the bases. Since this was my first visit I started with a "basic"...a burger. I was not disappointed. It was done just as I requested and since I don't eat fries, I was able to substitute a lightly dressed arugula salad. I chatted with others diners who had been to Ken's before and both tables remarked that they always come back because of the atmosphere AND the quality of the food. The service staff is top notch as far as friendliness. You are made to feel welcome from the minute you step in the door. I can't wait to visit again on my next trip to Sedona....Good Job!!

California
“Great food, atmosphere and service - and Fido is welcome, too!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We dined here in October during our Arizona Road Trip. Since we travel with our dog, we had googled "dog friendly restaurants in Sedona". Ken's Creekside came up. We cross checked with Tripadvisor and saw great reviews. We ended up leaving "Fido" at home but we enjoyed a great meal with our friends on the creekside patio. We ordered a variety of dishes, all were well prepared and the chef uses only impeccable, fresh ingredients. I had the roasted tomato soup and the ahi tartare, both amazing. Ken's offers a wide variety of local brews and our server was very knowledgeable in pairing brew to food. If you do come with your dog, you will be seated on the lovely patio that you can access via exterior staircase from the parking lot. Some dog friendly restaurants are somewhat lacking for the humans but Ken's offers the best for two-legged and 4-legged guests.

• Visited October 2013
Ludlow, Massachusetts
“Better then the simple name implies !!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch on a locals recommendation and glad we did. The menu is selective with options but all are unique and tasty. I ordered the ahi tuna burger and it was top shelf!! Try one yourself and you will agree. Sit outside if you can it's a beautiful view!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food and View”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We had dinner there last month and it was chilly on the patio. We started out sitting outside for the view and we were given warm blankets and sat under the space heateer. When the sun went down it was cold so they moved us inside for the balance of our meal and we were very appreciative. Food was great but the tuna app was a standout. Drinks were well made and generous. Service was excellent. No complaints. Conveniently located near the "Y" and across from Tlaquepaque shopping plaza. Sit on the deck in the nice weather, especially for lunch, and you are above the creek with the mountains in the background - spectacular setting.