“Great restaurant with gourmet menu”

Creekside American Bistro
Ranked #18 of 196 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Creekside Restaurant, Sedona, Arizona, located at Creekside Plaza, just one block south of 89A and half a block north of Tlaquepaque, is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Creekside Sedona Restaurant features casual Sedona dining at its best with fresh wholesome cuisine, exquisite ambiance, which includes a full service bar, fine wines, spirits, and famous locally brewed beers.
United States
“Great restaurant with gourmet menu”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I consider this restaurant to be #2 of the restaurants I found in the 3 days I was in Sedona, and ate here twice. For lunch, I had a wonderful Brie Soup with Black Truffles and the Ahi Tuna Burger. I wanted the tuna cooked more thoroughly and I was impressed that the waiter informed me that it would taste much better the way it was rather than just do what I asked. The side salad was also very good. For breakfast I had the Sedona Scramble, which was eggs scrambled with goat cheese, asparagus and other items. The dish was unusual and good. I was also impressed that the waiter brought extra potatoes since I did not want the red meat side. The restaurant had a nice patio with pretty views.

• Visited September 2012

Louisville, Kentucky
“Great atmosphere-great food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We wanted our last night in Sedona to be special so we chose Ken's Creekside and it didn't disappoint. We made reservations so that we would be assured of an outside table with a view of the red rocks. (Reservations recommended especially for weekends.) We were glad we made them for an earlier dinner since after dark you can't see the rocks. The food was delicious. I had the Pasta Puttanesca and it was delicious. I chose the vegetarian version and it did not disappoint. My husband had the salmon and said it was his favorite dinner in Sedona. The prices are a little on the high side but we found that to be true all over Sedona.
The service was prompt and attentive. It was definitely a good choice and we would recommend it highly.

Orlando
“Nice outdoor atmosphere but poor service and food”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Should be named Ken's Near-The-Creekside, since the actual creek is down the block and nowhere in sight. The view is very pretty though, as it overlooks where the creek used to be.

We ate there for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Our server, Susan, was very polite, yet seemed to be frazzled saying that they were understaffed. It took a long time before we got any coffee. Though the sign said "Serving Seattle's Best Coffee" because of its weakness, we figured most of the grounds were spilled somewhere between Seattle and Sedona.

I ordered the CHILAQUILES which must be Spanish for "almost cooked eggs floating in a medley of shredded Doritos". Nancy had the Egg-White Frittata, which she rates as a very solid "Okay". For a nearly $35-$40 breakfast we were very disappointed.

I would only eat here again if we are allowed to bring our own food...and coffee.

5 Thank Nancys_Man
Summerville, SC
“Best short rib baguette ever!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We happened upon this restaurant during a recent trip through Sedona. Although the chicken salad sandwich and salads shared by others were good, we all agreed that the short rib sandwich on the menu is a standout! Seriously, it's to die for. It's been almost 6 months since we had this sandwich and we're still talking about it! The beautiful view and outdoor seating make it worthy of a return trip!

1 Thank Tiffany P
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice Seating outside”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We walked in at 345. Greeted with Smiles and a friendly hello we were looking forward to a late lunch. Our waitress said hello she would be with us shortly..15 min later she came back apologizing..the lunch menu was until 4 but "allowed" those of us that wanted to, to order from the lunch menu. She took our order( there were questions about the menu she could not answer) and as we were finishing up ordering she looked up, stated the new shift was starting and she would tell the new waitress what we wanted,,leaving the table hollaring for the new waitress. Our drinks came in another 15..2 made incorrectly..( on the rocks is different than straight up) The new waitress walked away shaking her head with a scowl..this was not the mood we were looking for as the view was great sitting outside. That was the bright spot is this afternoon visit. The trout was fresh and very good. The flank steak tough but with good flavor. The Cobb Salad was not served cobb style but all mixed together.

2 Thank kmr858