“Great Chinese”

Ranked #61 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My son wanted some Chinese food and he told us he had been there before. We had a great time and enjoyed the food. They bring the entrees out on plates so everyone can share. Great flavors and we were full when we were done.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Red Chopstick was in walking distance of our B & B so we gave it a try. The decor is nice, it seems to be a slightly upscale Chinese restaurant. The menu had a good selection of dishes. The food was good and the portions not overwhelming. I didn't give a higher rating because of the poor service. Once the food was served we were ignored even when we tried to get the attention of the waitress. Finally caught the hostess but by then we were nearly finished so my husband really didn't want a refill on his drink. The restaurant didn't seem to be busy or short staffed so I don't understand what the problem was.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Stopped here for lunch on our way into Sedona after hearing about how good it was from frineds. We weren't disappointed. Went for lunch and the egg drop soup was probably the best I've had. Not sure what exactly was different about it, but there was something. I had the Buddah's feast which is a stirfry medley of 10 different vegetable with rice and eggroll and everything was very fresh. Nice crisp to the vegetable and great flavored sauce. Not overly salted like some asian tend to be. No MSG. Very good, would return!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My husband and I had two different entrees which we shared and which were very good. The restaurant decor is quite pleasant and there are cosy little booths for 2. The service was good and the staff very amenable. It was reasonably priced too.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I LOVE Red Chopstick! The food is EXELLENT! It's a family run business, and the owners are really nice! I like to go there, but I also order food to go quite often.Its consistently good food, good service, and friendly family. I live here and Im glad to give them 5 Stars!