“Worst Smoothie Ever.”

Ranked #79 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Canyon Breeze Restaurant - The Gathering Place in Uptown Sedona. Canyon Breeze Restaurant is conveniently located in the middle of busy Uptown. Enjoy the amazing red rock view from our back patio and select from over one hundred fast and friendly menu items including home-made pizza from the brick-fired oven, fresh-made organic juice and smoothies, sandwiches, salads, wraps, burgers, Starbucks coffee, ice cream, sundaes, American and Mexican cuisine, and a full bar. The options are endless at Canyon Breeze. A great stop for the whole family or tour groups 'on the go.' Canyon Breeze has large indoor and outdoor seating areas for groups up to 250 people.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The 1 star I am giving this place is probably more than they deserve but the person who helped us was nice so there ya go. So we stopped in while on vacation on a nice hot Summer day because we were having a smoothie attack and we were right next to the place so we figured what they hey not much you can do to a smoothie. Well we were so wrong. This was the absolute worst smoothie I have ever had. It had no taste and it wasn't even blended enough so it was like eating crushed ice.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Eggs were soupy, milk was warm, waffle batter in open containers, no chorizo on pizza, extremely slow toaster. People have to reuse their plates, so serving utensils are contaminated. Coffee was weak and tasteless, orange juice unstirred. This is not even a good free buffet let alone if you have to pay

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have come to value the reading of reviews on TA. Those I read for the Canyon Breeze tended to fall along the lines of great food, food O.K., and staff rude to indifferent. That was 100% my experience. I doubt management or ownership cares much about reviews as they know they have an incredible view and location, so improvement is not highly motivated. Also, the turnover in guests is so high they can allow their employees to get away with being people who seem to have a bad attitude and know their business will not really suffer.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

on a trip to Sedona in October last year we were looing for a greta view, We found it at Canyon Breeze, happy hour,and friendly service. When you get in town stop for a drink before dinner

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Canyon Breeze advertises the Best Pizza in Sedona. If this is the best pizza, I'd hate to try the worst pizza. We got pizza to go here one night to eat in at our hotel. Limited choices for pizza but it was conveniently close by and we enjoy brick oven fired pizza. When I called, they said it would be about 15 minutes though it was more like 30 before it was ready. The girl at the counter was very helpful offering plates, utensils, condiments, etc. The best thing I can say about the pizza is that it was hot . The veggie pizza had very few veggies - a few tomato slices and a few bits of other chopped veggies. The pizza had way too much cheese. I don't know where the best pizza is in Sedona but it's definitely not here.