“Smothered in sauce”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Alpine, Utah
“Smothered in sauce”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Ordered a sandwich and couldn't get it without sauce. I'm not a fan of BBQ sauce and when a place doesn't offer their food without sauce, I suspect their food prep. In this case I was right. The meat was dry and the sauce was used to try to cover that fact.
The people were very nice and they answered my questions about the area. They also helped me get a few things before I headed out in to the mountains for a couple days. Too bad the server couldn't help with the sandwich.

• Visited March 2012

San Antonio, Texas, United States
“AWFUL!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This dirty hole in the wall was recommended to us by a couple of native Sedonians. Being from Texas, we know our BBQ. This food was old tasting, dry, tasteless and expensive.
Turns out it has new owners and went down hill since.
I'm truly surprised we didn't get sick.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank ElizaBid
“Bad”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Sally's bbq is horable and gross we orderd 2 sampler platers and a drink with a total of 53 dollers.the lady who surved us took our money and then put up the closed sign up we thought she was tacking the money and not giving us our food. We got our food and went back to the room and on the way back we smilled ketchup relizing that that smell was the bbq we ate our food it snunk.we drove 40 min to a macdonles to eat.

3 Thank Sallysbbq
“Sally's committed a larceny!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I was in Sedona for the night and was in the mood for some BBQ. I saw Sally's BBQ on the Sedona information network on the TV. Sally's must have paid the public access station lots of $$$ to give them good reviews. This was the worst BBQ I have ever had. We ordered two sampler platters and two drinks for a total of $53. The ribs were horrible, the pulled pork and brisket reminded me of cafateria food. It was not edible at all. We took our food to go, drove 20 minutes to our hotel and after determining the food was not fit for human consumption, we drove another 40 minutes to a McDonald's for our dinner. I really wish I reported Sally's to the local police department for stealing my money.

2 Thank Fwed4g
“Gross....”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I would rather eat my own pooper!!!! I am disturbed with the fact that this place could care less about their customers!

3 Thank Sallysbbqblowsass