“Excellent bagels and salad!”

New York Bakery & Deli
Ranked #82 of 196 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The bakers at NY Bagel & Deli are fourth generation bakers and have decades of experience. They are experts at their craft. They know the old Italian ways of doing things and produce the best cheesecake, black and white cookies and cannolis you will find in Sedona. Our bakery cases are filled with delicious creations each and every morning - everything from muffins, bagels, donuts, Danish and more. We also offer lattes and specialty coffee drinks, bagel breakfast sandwiches, NY-style pizza and deli sandwiches. Whether it's a quick lunch on the go, a foot long sub for a family gathering or a wedding cake, we can fulfill your needs and delight your taste buds.
Sedona, Arizona
“Excellent bagels and salad!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I come back to Sedona several times a year and always managed to miss going to this deli. The bagels are great, and the Spinach salad is out of this world!!! I am going to be try their pizza later this week! They open at the crack of dawn, so it is nice to take an early morning walk and stop in. I also agree with one of the reviewers, that 2 people are not always enough to wait on the number of people that come in....and one of the guys was under training and supervised by the only other guy there....not ideal for either the staff nor the customers. The quality of the food is great though! HIghly recommend it.

• Visited July 2014

Sedona, Arizona
“Great bagels & Pizza but don't be in a hurry!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The bagels are authentic & Delicious - pizza was great also!
Not sure how some businesses
don't understand staffing !
Two guys working behind the counter during lunch rush @12:30
Yikes !!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“WOOW..”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My friend and me just wanted something to snack.
We went in and took a bagle each. I can honestly say, that it was maybe the BEST ONE I ever ate!
Next Vacation we will get some more from you...

San Diego, California
“Hands down the New York food!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We overheard some people from New Jersey talking about this place, so we headed over!
As we walked in my eyes opened and mouth hit the ground I felt like I was home in Long Island
We meet the owner Ross what a great guy! This food was amazing we ate breakfast and dinner there the rest of the trip!

San Diego, California
“Awesome service and food!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Ross welcomed us with open arms. We found this place while chatting with another customer visiting Sedona. The food was exactly as it had been in New York back in the day. The bagels are amazing and there is an amazing array of freshly baked goodies. The NY style pizza was fantastic. I am telling you ,this place will not disappoint , please give it a try.

2 Thank kshade8

Been to New York Bakery & Deli? Share your experiences!