“WOOW..”

Ranked #85 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: The bakers at NY Bagel & Deli are fourth generation bakers and have decades of experience. They are experts at their craft. They know the old Italian ways of doing things and produce the best cheesecake, black and white cookies and cannolis you will find in Sedona. Our bakery cases are filled with delicious creations each and every morning - everything from muffins, bagels, donuts, Danish and more. We also offer lattes and specialty coffee drinks, bagel breakfast sandwiches, NY-style pizza and deli sandwiches. Whether it's a quick lunch on the go, a foot long sub for a family gathering or a wedding cake, we can fulfill your needs and delight your taste buds.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My friend and me just wanted something to snack.
We went in and took a bagle each. I can honestly say, that it was maybe the BEST ONE I ever ate!
Next Vacation we will get some more from you...

There are newer reviews for New York Bakery & Deli

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We overheard some people from New Jersey talking about this place, so we headed over!
As we walked in my eyes opened and mouth hit the ground I felt like I was home in Long Island
We meet the owner Ross what a great guy! This food was amazing we ate breakfast and dinner there the rest of the trip!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Ross welcomed us with open arms. We found this place while chatting with another customer visiting Sedona. The food was exactly as it had been in New York back in the day. The bagels are amazing and there is an amazing array of freshly baked goodies. The NY style pizza was fantastic. I am telling you ,this place will not disappoint , please give it a try.

2  Thank kshade8
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Bagel and cream cheese and latte for breakfast - my favorite. Unfortunately not everyone's. My VSO (very significant other) tried an omelette and also a sausage sandwich of some sort and refused to return.

1  Thank ibwordy
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Two of our sandwiches were just ok. Mine had very little meat on it. The bread was ok. Bagel was good. Sodas were expensive. Dessert was good. Service was ok. Would not go back.