“A bit of NYC in AZ”

New York Bakery & Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Sedona Bakery and Cafe boasts the best New York-style bagels in all of the Verde Valley. Bagel breakfast sandwiches, omelets and breakfast burritos make for a quick grab and go meal in the morning. Our bakery cases are full of gourmet cupcakes, pastries, and dessert bars. NY-style thin crust pizza by the slice and awesome deli sandwiches are available for lunch. Our specialty is the exceptionally beautiful and elegantly styled wedding and specialty cakes designed and handcrafted by our master pastry chef. Stop by for a quick bite to eat or to place an order for sweet treats that will wow your guests at your next special event.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had delicious chewy bagels and cream cheese in this little spot. They were just as good as what younget in the East. They do deli sandwiches also, whichnwemdid not try. Good coffee and free refills.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I'm from Buffalo, NY and was eloping in Sedona. We planned a Memorial Day weekend ceremony. I called several bakeries in the area and no one would take my order saying it was either too small of cake or they were too busy. NY Bagels and Deli was recommended by one of the bakeries. I called, spoke with the owner, explained my situation. They happily accepted my order. The cake was delicious and beautiful. Even though it was a small round cake enough for 12 servings, they delivered it to our hotel and it was waiting in our room when we returned from our ceremony! We stopped into the deli on our way out of town to express our thanks, the owner offered us coffee and pastry for the road! I would highly recommend NY Bagels & Deli!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We moved from the Northeast to Louisiana three years ago and while we upgraded overall on food quality we did sacrifice in our ability to find a "good" bagel. The SedonaTV ad did not overhype these bagels. They were every bit as good as any I'd eaten in Manhattan or New Jersey.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I love this place, I work in Sedona and stop here on the way to work frequently. We usually get the salmon with capers, so good!

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My sister, mother and I came here to speak with someone about doing my sisters wedding dessert bar. Don came and sat with us and went over different options. He was extremely friendly and personable. He let us try some of his selection and it was TASTY. I don't even like chocolate, but I would have eaten the whole batch. He offered great prices as well. Highly recommended.