“Little slice of New York in Sedona”

New York Bakery & Deli
Ranked #84 of 197 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: The bakers at NY Bagel & Deli are fourth generation bakers and have decades of experience. They are experts at their craft. They know the old Italian ways of doing things and produce the best cheesecake, black and white cookies and cannolis you will find in Sedona. Our bakery cases are filled with delicious creations each and every morning - everything from muffins, bagels, donuts, Danish and more. We also offer lattes and specialty coffee drinks, bagel breakfast sandwiches, NY-style pizza and deli sandwiches. Whether it's a quick lunch on the go, a foot long sub for a family gathering or a wedding cake, we can fulfill your needs and delight your taste buds.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Little slice of New York in Sedona”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I never turn down an opportunity to try a bagel with lox and cream cheese, since that's my favorite kind of bagel! Especially if they have New York Bagels in their name. My opinion- they have the right balance of chewy and softness to their bagel and just the right amount of cream cheese, capers and onions. Survey says, NY bagels got it right! Since it is one decadent bagel, I wouldn't recommend eating one regularly, but I was on vacation. Can't vouch for the coffee since I didn't have any. You can eat inside or al fresco.

Visited April 2013

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Worth a Visit”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Food very nice and service was excellent. Would return to eat here. Large selection of food and bagels were made in front of you.

• Visited April 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Real New York style deli.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Went here the first morning we were in Sedona because they open at 5am...Still on East Coast time my stomach was telling me it was already 8am. It was every bit as good as any breakfast /deli in the tri state area. I wish we had time to try the pizza!

• Visited April 2013
Melbourne
“Blueberry bagels”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Best blueberry bagels ever - full of real blueberrys and just great. Service a bit disorganised but worth the wait. Coming from Australia it is hard to find good bagles my visit here has made it even harder!

• Visited March 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Deli For Lunch”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stopped in for lunch with the fam while on vaca to have some deli style sandwiches. Corned Beef on rye for my wife and I and the kids had Roast Beef sandwiches on some sort of roll. The sandwiches came with pickles and potato chips if I recall. They were alright sandwiches I guess but definitely not over the top. I thought that the corned beef sandwiches in particular were a little skimpy on the meat for the price. The kids seemed satisfied with the RB's. All in all, the experience was OK, not the best sandwich I have ever had and certainly not the worst.

• Visited August 2012

Been to New York Bakery & Deli? Share your experiences!