“hooray subway”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #128 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Reviewed February 5, 2014

fast, friendly, fresh. great to take on a sedona picnic hike . the usual selection of subway ingredients . nicely displayed

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We ordered from here twice after our morning hikes. Good fuel for the body. Chopped chicken salad with every vegetable will be my go-to lunch now.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I drove up to Sedona from Scottsdale and arrived 'ravenous'! I'd have an 'ultra light' breakfast in my hotel before I left because I wanted to get on the road. Traffic made it take longer to get there so, my first priority was food RIGHT NOW! I didn't spend the time checking out restaurants or touring around which I would do later. So, I pulled into Subway. The ingredients are always fresh and though I guess it still qualifies as Fast Food - somehow it never comes off that way...The prices are always fair and all in all, it's still a good deal.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've probably eaten at this Subway a dozen times over the years on various visits to Sedona, and I've always got exactly what I expected (and that's to be considered a positive comment; in other fast food restaurants my surprises have not generally been good). I would rate the tuna sub loaded with fresh veggies as Very Good, but overall, considering the other subs that I sometimes get when they're on special, and the ambience, which involves generally adequate seating but no special touches, I think Average is about right for most Subway outlets, and for this one in particular. Lest that sounds like faint praise, I'll add that I'm sure I'll be back to this one, and I'll enjoy the tuna sub I get.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Can always depend upon Subway to deliver good healthy food. Usually wait in line during busy hours, but they offer some discounts to take the pain away. Servers are fast and knowledgeable. Always good for a last-minute idea.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!