“Excellent delivery service to hotel”
Review of Moon Dogs Pizza

Moon Dogs Pizza
Ranked #73 of 196 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent delivery service to hotel”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The pizza was very good and delivered quickly and efficiently to my hotel - the pizza was still extremely hot (almost too hot to eat), and the driver quickly returned with the drink I had ordered (but he had forgotten to bring). Overall very satisfied and made for a nice night in relaxing from a day of sightseeing and driving.

Visited September 2013

Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
“Best pizza and wings”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Moon Dogs consistently has the best pizza and wings in Sedona! Their prices are reasonable, and try the pizza bites for lunch for a great price!

Visited August 2013
Arizona
“Stay Away”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Moon Dogs has been in Sedona for years, I know, I work in Sedona. They have always had the best pizza, very very good. However, recently, in the last year or 2, it has steadily gone downhill. Downhill fast. Today was my last time eating here. My coworker and I both ordered Subs, hers was an italian, mine was a meatball, extra cheese. We pull up, and and parked over at urgent care, cause there are a total of 3 parking spots in front, that leave you backing directly into busy 89A to get out, not good. Plus, last time i came, my friend suggested I pull around, it looks like there is a driveway giving you access to the back, to turn around in. What it led to, is someones house, the owner maybe ? It was very very dirty, strewn with broken kids toys and trash. Hmmm. So, back to this visit. We pull in, the urgent care side, and see the big delivery truck is there unloading. When we walk in to pick up, we are told hold on, hold on, the meatballs just got here, the owner runs out, grabs the box of meatballs (there goes my thinking they are homemade) and proceeds to open the box, grab them out, WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS, and proceeds to prepare the sandwich. Um, ewwww. Ok, I can be a little germophobic, breathe, it's ok. He then fixes the other sandwich, and we are on our way. We get to the office, and my coworker says she will never eat there again, the quality of deli meats they used were quite subpar. The salami was cotto salami type, not a true italian sub type of deli meat. Very disappointed. The cleanliness leaves much to be desired, too bad the manager is such a sweetheart. But no, never again, i'm good, thanks.....

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ArizonaLuckyinlove
Gold Canyon, Arizona
“Delicous Pizza and they deliver to the hotel.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

After a day of hiking, I just didn't feel like dressing up and going out for dinner. We discovered that Moon Dogs Pizza delivered to our hotel.

We ordered the special (with everything), and chicken wings. The pizza was excellent! They substituted a large for the medium, so we had plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day. If we just got the pizza, I would have rated Moon Dog with 5 stars.

However, we ordered buffalo chicken wings, crispy. Which they were not. They were meaty, but not crispy. If you like crispy, spicy wings, I wouldn't order these.

One more thing, the driver didn't have any change on him, zero. We didn't either, sadly enough, so it cost us the price of the food, plus another 12 bucks since all we had were twenties. That's not right.

Good thing the pizza was delicious and they gave us a large for the price of the medium! Next time, I'd get the pizza again, definitely. But not the wings, and I would ensure that I had the proper change for the bill and tip! Since the delivery person said he didn't have any change.

Visited July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious pizza, hot and ready for dinner!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We rolled in to Sedona about 9pm on a Friday night looking for a relatively quick but tasty dinner. Google led us to Moon Dog's Pizza - what a great find! We had a pizza loaded with meats and veg, piping hot out of the oven in about 15 minutes. The pizza is better for take out as they have only a few tables inside and a couple of picnic tables outside. We sat outside under a large tree and enjoyed our pizza - yum!

Visited July 2013

Been to Moon Dogs Pizza? Share your experiences!