“Awesome trip”

Broken Arrow Jeep Tour
Ranked #1 of 105 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since 1960, Pink Jeep Tours has been providing the most talked about off-road adventures in the Southwest. Our award-winning excursions are known as the premier must-do tours in Sedona, Arizona. Whether you're seeking rugged adventure, Native American history, nature, geology or panoramic vistas, Pink Jeep Tours has the right tour for you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lakewood, NJ
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Awesome trip”
Reviewed June 21, 2009

We were in Sedona in Feb 09. It is pretty quite and not very busy so we really enjoyed. It was my wife and myself. We went on the Pink Jeep broken arrow tour. it was really cool. The driver was very knowledgeable and very nice and gave us a very nice trip. We got some awesome pictures. we would do it again any day.

2 Thank aberose

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Dayton, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A Perfect Start To Our Trip!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2009

What a thrill this Broken Arrow tour was on our first full day in Sedona. It was a great introduction to the area and it got us so excited to start exploring on our own. Our guide was a riot and made the trip even more fun. The pictures we got on the tour was worth the price alone! Don't hesitate to ask your guide to take a few pictures for you and of you...they are happy to do it and ours was quite the photographer and knew the perfect shots to get!
It is VERY bumpy like everyone says. If you get motion sickness I would recommend dramimine! That's what I did and everything was great! Despite all the thrilling turns and ups and downs, never once did I feel unsafe. You definitely get to go places you wouldn't otherwise have the chance to! It was just plain FUN! A must do, for sure! We are very budget conscious and feel this was worth every penny spent!

3 Thank longmeadowmama
bothell washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Even though I am afraid of heights...I LOVED it!”
Reviewed June 2, 2009

I have wanted to do this for awhile, so when my brother and his wife were visiting us, we decided to head to Sedona and do it. It was bumpy for sure...so I don't recommend it for really bad backs, but other than that, I would say any age would be great. There are some inclines that they take that I was SURE we were going to fall over backwards...but the jeep handles those climbs like a mountain goat. The views in the red rock country are beautiful and they stop a couple times to let you get great photos that you couldn't get anywhere else. All four of us (in our 50's) loved it and I can't wait to take other guests there as well. Truly an original experience...

6 Thank cathykins
bucks county, pa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great time!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2009

We took a Pink Jeep Tour on our April trip to the Grand Canyon and Sedona. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the three hour tour we took with Mike, our tour guide. It was fun, exciting and informative. We only had one day to spend in beautiful Sedona so it was well worth the price to see and learn as much as we did on this tour. The staff was very friendly and if we ever have the opportunity to go to Sedona again I would not hesitate to take another tour with Pink Jeep Tours.

4 Thank kam1256
Nashville
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“You really have to do it.”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

The Broken Arrow tour was the highlight of our recent trip to Arizona and Utah. Our guide was Scott. My wife and I both thought he was an American version of Crocodile Dundee. From the moment he picked us up at our hotel, he made our children comfortable and at ease with the tour and with the other passengers. The scenery was incredible and the adventure was exciting. It is expensive, but worth it. Don't forget to check with your hotel for discount coupons. I was given a 10% off coupon and Pink Jeep honored it. If you are in Sedona, "you gotta do it".

2 Thank tntands