“Even though I am afraid of heights...I LOVED it!”

Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
Broken Arrow Jeep Tour
Ranked #1 of 104 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since 1960, Pink Jeep Tours has been providing the most talked about off-road adventures in the Southwest. Our award-winning excursions are known as the premier must-do tours in Sedona, Arizona. Whether you're seeking rugged adventure, Native American history, nature, geology or panoramic vistas, Pink Jeep Tours has the right tour for you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
bothell washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Even though I am afraid of heights...I LOVED it!”
Reviewed June 2, 2009

I have wanted to do this for awhile, so when my brother and his wife were visiting us, we decided to head to Sedona and do it. It was bumpy for sure...so I don't recommend it for really bad backs, but other than that, I would say any age would be great. There are some inclines that they take that I was SURE we were going to fall over backwards...but the jeep handles those climbs like a mountain goat. The views in the red rock country are beautiful and they stop a couple times to let you get great photos that you couldn't get anywhere else. All four of us (in our 50's) loved it and I can't wait to take other guests there as well. Truly an original experience...

6 Thank cathykins

• Korean first
  • Polish first
bucks county, pa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great time!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2009

We took a Pink Jeep Tour on our April trip to the Grand Canyon and Sedona. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the three hour tour we took with Mike, our tour guide. It was fun, exciting and informative. We only had one day to spend in beautiful Sedona so it was well worth the price to see and learn as much as we did on this tour. The staff was very friendly and if we ever have the opportunity to go to Sedona again I would not hesitate to take another tour with Pink Jeep Tours.

4 Thank kam1256
Nashville
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“You really have to do it.”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

The Broken Arrow tour was the highlight of our recent trip to Arizona and Utah. Our guide was Scott. My wife and I both thought he was an American version of Crocodile Dundee. From the moment he picked us up at our hotel, he made our children comfortable and at ease with the tour and with the other passengers. The scenery was incredible and the adventure was exciting. It is expensive, but worth it. Don't forget to check with your hotel for discount coupons. I was given a 10% off coupon and Pink Jeep honored it. If you are in Sedona, "you gotta do it".

2 Thank tntands
Fairfax, Va
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“More fun than I imagined!!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2009

Ok. It is was as much fun as everyone said it would be. My fiance and I did a sunset tour. We were able to book the tour on the same day and ended up having a jeep all to ourselves. Our guide picked us up at our hotel and right away we knew we were in for an extremely informative tour. Our guide was an anthropologist, hiker, mountain climber, who dabbled in geology and Native American history. So, he really knew what he was talking about. He drove us up the canyon and off road on this hidden trail to get to this vortex where he told us all about the Hopi Indians and he even pointed out (and ate) some of the plant life. Overall, a really, really, really fun way to explore the Red Rock Canyons of Sedona.

2 Thank QueenSybase
illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Pink Jeep - Highlight of our trip to Sedona”
Reviewed May 26, 2009

My sister and I took the 8am Broken Arrow tour this past weekend and it was awesome! I can't say enough about the trip and our guide, Madeline. She was so knowledgeable and offered to take pictures of us when we stopped to get a closer look at the scenery. It had rained the day before our tour and the scenery was green and colorful...and the smell of the pine trees...fresh air...cactus blooming...it was breath-taking. We felt it was worth every penny.

1 Thank bakes4