“Great tour”

Grand Canyon South Rim Jeep Tour with Transport from Tusayan
Ranked #1 of 106 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since 1960, Pink Jeep Tours has been providing the most talked about off-road adventures in the Southwest. Our award-winning excursions are known as the premier must-do tours in Sedona, Arizona. Whether you're seeking rugged adventure, Native American history, nature, geology or panoramic vistas, Pink Jeep Tours has the right tour for you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Did the Broken Arrow tour in Sedona. PJ, the drver, was knowledgeable, humorous, safe, and did a great job talking about the areas history, and about the different plantlife in the area. The equipment was well kept and comfortable. Highly recommend taking this tour if in the area.

PinkJeepSedona, Manager at Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour with PJ, and loved that you mention how well kept our jeeps are. We take a lot of pride in taking care of our vehicles and keeping them clean, thank you for acknowledging them. We hope we can see you again sometime!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,752)

Reviewed September 20, 2013

A unique experience & a lot of fun! Our tour guide, Kevin Robe, was friendly & made a point to talk to everyone in the jeep. (even the people that didn't speak English!) The Broken Arrow Trail was crazy! We were bouncing around all over the place! Kevin rotated our seats - the back is the bumpiest & the passenger seat is the most calm. The views at Chicken Point were breathtaking. The "Road of No Return" was scary (but fun!).
My family took the Broken Arrow/Scenic Rim Combo Tour. I would skip the combo & just pick one of the tours. The website says that on the Scenic Rim Tour, you will "ascend an amazing 2,000 ft to the very top of the Mongollon Rim." We did not get there because our guide said he had to drive in a lower gear, which slowed down the jeep & we had a 3 hr time limit to do both tours. Save some money & just pick one of the tours.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I took a Pink Jeep Tour with my friend when I visited her and we had a blast! We took the Broken Arrow route and got to see some pretty amazing views of Sedona. Our tour guide was full of information and had answers to all the questions we asked (there were A LOT of questions). We did the latest time we could book 5pm and got to watch the sunset over the Red Rocks which was beautiful and gave us the opportunity to take many awesome photos. Speaking of photos you should definitely secure your camera to your body somehow, I would recommend a neck strap, just incase you get jostled when you go over bumps and rocks.

This was a great tour and fun way to see Sedona, I would definitely recommend it!

Thank you Kaitlyn for the glowing review. We're glad that you and your friend had fun on the Broken Arrow, and were lucky enough to secure a sunset reservation. You are right that it's a good idea to secure your camera while on tour, thank you for sharing that tip with others. We hope you come back and tour with us again!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

In my first trip to Arizona, I was treated to a Pink Jeep tour for my birthday. This was such a pleasant surprise! Our guide was hilarious and very knowledgeable and kept us entertained the entire trip. He included our entire group in the conversation to make everyone feel like friends by the end of the tour. The views were beautiful and gave us photo opportunities throughout. The guides will tell you everything you need to know, but make sure you bring water and a camera. They give tours in all weather. I will definitely be back to try the most rugged tour. It's a blast of a bumpy ride! Enjoy!

1  Thank Isaac M
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Had a brilliant time , especially because we had such a lovely guide , he must be the most friendly man in the world his jokes and knowledge of the area made it special
It had been raining so there were orange puddles everywhere , the Veiw points were excellent with lots of photos taken
I can't remember the guides name , his daughter had gone into labour with the next generation 'Marine' and I hope everything went well for them , I will never forget him he gave me a day to remember , a credit to Pink Jeep