Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $104.89
from $104.89
from $107.99
8,302 results
All reviews broken arrow tour scenic rim tour combo tour off road ancient ruins diamondback gulch tour grand canyon hour tour great tour red rocks bumpy ride driver guide a lot of fun great driver fun ride take pictures two hours
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The Broken Arrow Trail tour is not to be missed!!! Burt was our driver and knew how to show us a thrilling ride up, over and around the red rocks. This is an extreme off road experience. Other 4x4 clubs were on the same trail so it must be the real deal. Sit in the front if you have the chance!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Pink Jeep's Broken Arrow tour is a great way to add some adventure to your family vacation. My husband and I along with our three children (16,10 &9) all had a great time. Our tour guide Kevin was great. He had only been driving the tours for about 6 months but you would have thought he had done this his whole life. He was very informative, navigated the terrain wonderfully and even took some great pictures of my family! I was a little nervous about the tour because I did not know how dangerous the terrain would be. Rest assured there were some exciting parts but nothing to make you feel unsafe. We went at the end of June and I would definitely recommend an early morning time. By the time we finished at 10 the temperature was nearing 100.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

If you're in Sedona and you don't do the Pink Jeep tour, it's like going to Paris and not seeing the Eiffel Tower.

As stunning as the canyon views are from the city, it isn't until you do the tour that you really see how amazing the area is.

My family and I did the Scenic Rim/Broken Arrow combo tour and it was well worth it. On the Scenic Rim portion, our guide (Scott) pointed out a number of interesting items on the flora, fauna and geography of the area...and the higher up we got, the more awesome the views were.

Broken Arrow as equally amazing...and it took you a lot closer to the rock formations (particularly at Chicken Point). The highlight of that portion of the ride was a drive down "The Devil's Staircase"...which...well...I'll let you the reader just imagine that. Let me just say it was really, really fun.

Scott was a knowledgeable and fun tour guide. He knew all the right places to take pictures and videos because they turned out just amazing.

PinkJeepSedona, Manager at Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear DTWByWire: We absolutely LOVE your analogy of visiting Sedona without taking a Pink Jeep Tour being like visiting Paris without going to the Eiffel Tower! We definitely could not have said it better ourselves! So, thank you first of all for your creativity, and thank you equally for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor! We took great pleasure in reading your review of the Broken Arrow / Scenic Rim Combo and hearing about how you enjoyed your guide Scott, and we're glad you've got some excellent videos and photos of the experience. The Devil's Staircase is indeed a fun and thrilling surprise! Come visit us again!

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I traveled with my hubby and 10/9 year old daughters to Sedona. We were told to do a Scenic Rim/Broken Arrow Pink Jeep Tour. OMG, so fun! Duff was an absolute riot and made us feel a part of the group as soon as he picked us up at our hotel. Duff's personality set us up for a great time. His knowledge showed his passion for his patrons and the terrain. He helped our family take amazing pictures and took us to some of the most beautiful places in the area! My daughters are still talking about the amazing time, and though expensive for our family, it was worth the experience- hands down! An absolute must-do and be sure to request Duff!!

1  Thank happygirlsbuffalo
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I, along with our 2 daughters, ages 8 and 10, had a blast on our Pink Jeep tour today! We did the Scenic Rim/ Broken Arrow tour, which lasted a total of 3 hours. It sounds long, but the time went by quickly due to multiple breaks and a very informative guide. Needless to say, the views were amazing, and the kids were literally shrieking with excitement during the bumpiest and steepest moments. (I'd suggest the early morning ride to avoid the heat - we went at 7 AM, and it was very comfortable.) A definite must-do in Sedona.