“Awesome”

Sedona Off-Road Jeep Tour to Ancient Ruins
Ranked #1 of 106 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since 1960, Pink Jeep Tours has been providing the most talked about off-road adventures in the Southwest. Our award-winning excursions are known as the premier must-do tours in Sedona, Arizona. Whether you're seeking rugged adventure, Native American history, nature, geology or panoramic vistas, Pink Jeep Tours has the right tour for you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Really enjoyed the Pink Jeep Tour. Tour guide, Scott very knowledgeable, friendly, and careful. I have been to Sedona in the past, and opted not to take a tour of any kind, just did my own sightseeing...but this trip decided would like to go on an official tour...Choose Pink Jeep, and very glad I did. Really enjoyed this tour. HIGHLY recommended.

There are newer reviews for Pink Jeep Tours Sedona

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We booked the combination Diamondback Gulch and Ancient Ruins tour. Our guide, Jason, was amazing. He has lived 20 years and Sedona and really knows the history and detail of the area. He even made some great restaurant recommendations for us! My partner and I had an amazing 4 hour tour which included the Diamondback Gulch ride and the trip to the ruins. Jason did a fantastic job guiding us through the beauty of the Sedona area and provided a tour enhanced with his knowledge of the area. You definitely need to book a Pink Jeep tour and request Jason when in Sedona! Thanks, Jason, for an amazing day!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This was the 6th time with Pink Jeep and they always run a great and consistant trip. Favourite trip is the "Broken Arrow" 2hr which takes in the beauty of Sedona with the fun of driving over near vertical terrain. Always take the trip when showing friends around Arizona. Suggest you take the early morning tour, take water, camera and go to the toilet before you start.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I don't want to give this attraction a negative review so I will forewarn you that I think it just didn't meet my expectations.

The highlight of the 2 hour broken arrow tour was when we practically went vertical down a rock then watched another Jeep do the same (so we can see how cool it was!) And when we went down the devil's staircase, you have to give credit to the drivers for that hands down. The off roading was certainly fun and it will be bumpy!! Another was being able to stand on a fault line!

Be prepared for it to get cool real fast if you take one of the last tours. Bundle up. They provide blankets and will refill your water.

I purposely signed us up for the last tour hoping we'd be able to cash in on the sunset but unfortunately the sun sets behind the rocks from where we were touring so we didn't get to experience a true sunset cascading it's glow on the rocks so much. A little maybe but nothing close to how I had hoped so that's really where my disappointment stems from.

We also were the last group to leave out for our tour. They gather everyone up in a waiting area and all the tour guides call for their parties...we were the last ones standing and everyone had left! Felt like the kid no one wants on their team. Not a good experience up front with that.

I liked that it was 2 hours long, you really are up in the rocks of Sedona but this is too touristy for my liking. Couldn't get too many pictures without other pink jeep groups standing in the way. I rather just climb the rocks of Sedona at my own pace and relax.

Good tour to do to get a lay of the land but such a tourist thing to do.

PinkJeepSedona, Manager at Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Mickey107, Thank you for the review you posted on Trip Advisor. We’re sorry that your tour experience was not what you had expected. The sunset attraction for this tour is how the shadowing and colorations change on the red rocks as the sun is setting. During certain times of year this may be more visible than others due to the angle the sun is setting. While in the passenger boarding area unfortunately there is always a party that is the last to depart. In order to assure the safety of our guests we can not allow the Jeeps to crowd the area and depart simultaneously therefore we often depart in waves. We’re glad that you were able to enjoy the adventure that the Broken Arrow tour offers and that you were able to have a good experience while on trail. Thank you for sharing your comments and feedback it is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My 3 sisters and I went on the Broken Arrow tour with Pink Jeep and we had a blast. Really got you into the canyons and hilltops. Our driver was friendly, informative and professional. Don't recommend renting a jeep and trying this route yourself. Someone did the day we went and they flipped their jeep on a steep incline. Stick with Pink Jeep, they are fun and safe.