“Great ride!”

Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
Ranked #10 of 107 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since 1960, Pink Jeep Tours has been providing the most talked about off-road adventures in the Southwest. Our award-winning excursions are known as the premier must-do tours in Sedona, Arizona. Whether you're seeking rugged adventure, Native American history, nature, geology or panoramic vistas, Pink Jeep Tours has the right tour for you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was a little bummed since I really wanted to take my friend on the Broken Arrow tour since I had done that one before, but apparently October is a busy tour month. We went on the Diamondback Gulch tour instead, and it was pretty awesome. Our tour guide, Stella, was fantastic! If you off-road in the desert on your own, this probably isn't the tour for you. However, if you haven't gotten to off-road then this is pretty great. My friend from Michigan loved it. I have also done the Scenic Rim tour with my parents in the past and we really enjoyed that ride too. It's a little smoother, but with breath-taking views. Overall, I totally recommend Pink Jeep Tours. Yes, they are a bit expensive, but I'd rather they do the driving!

Write a ReviewReviews (8,213)
All reviews
in 92 reviews
"take pictures"
in 229 reviews

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Second time I went on this, and enjoyed it as much as the first. The guide (Mike) was outstanding with my kids and did everything he could to make sure we experienced the true beauty of this area. My kids still talk about that tour as one of their favorite activities out of all the places we have visited.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We did the ancient ruins tour and it was really cool. Our driver was knowledgeable and very personable, and professional.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

After reading the Sedona blog, we chose the Broken Arrow and Scenic Rim combo tour. Adam was our driver and guide. Be prepared for a really bumpy ride and don't sit in the very back of the jeep if you have any neck or back problems. We were on the side seats and were bounced around a lot but in a fun way. We got some great pictures and Adam even showed us how to get some funny "trick" shots that made us appear we were hanging off a cliff or standing in someone's hand. He added humor to the trip but was not overly cheesy as we have experienced on some tours of this kind. He had just the right amount of humor mixed with interesting facts and Native American history. A very enjoyable 3 hour tour!

PinkJeepSedona, Manager at Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Brusselslady48, Thank you for the review you posted on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking our beautiful Broken Arrow/ Scenic Rim tour. The guides really enjoy taking pictures for our guests and get a kick out of showing some of the tricks they’ve learned. We’re happy to know that you had such a good time on tour with Adam. Thank you for sharing your experience and please come see us again!