“The Real Way to See Sedona!!!”

Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
Grand Canyon South Rim Jeep Tour with Transport from Tusayan
Ranked #1 of 106 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since 1960, Pink Jeep Tours has been providing the most talked about off-road adventures in the Southwest. Our award-winning excursions are known as the premier must-do tours in Sedona, Arizona. Whether you're seeking rugged adventure, Native American history, nature, geology or panoramic vistas, Pink Jeep Tours has the right tour for you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We did the Broken Arrow tour which is roughly 2 hours long. The Pink Jeep Tour is the only tour company that can go into the Broken Arrow area so that was neat!!! This tour gives a lot of interesting information Sedona, all tour guides are great!!! It is exciting but not too exciting where I was scared. I learned a lot about Sedona and this was the highlight of our trip!!! I would recommend this tour to everyone!!

1  Thank Jilltravel

Reviewed September 17, 2011

My wife made the reservation for me and another couple. We booked the tour from Sedeno to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. The cost for the four with tax was over $550.00!! My wife saw the heavy duty jeep vehicles and thought that we would be doing something special like off-roading near the Canyon. No such luck. This big 10 passenger specially customized vehicle simply drove us the the Grand Canyon. 2 1/2 hours each way. We endured nausiating commentary about plants, trees and animals ( Wow look there is a big eared deer!) We stopped at two "trading post" where we could buy original leather goods...from China. Save your money and drive yourself.

5  Thank johnm916
PinkJeepSedona, General Manager at Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

Johnm916: We are disappointed to hear that your tour was not what you expected. Since we are about 125 miles from the Grand Canyon, we do not take our open air Jeeps from Sedona to the Grand Canyon. Our custom Tour Trekkers offer a unique tour experience and receive rave reviews for their comfort and riding style. Our brochures and web site explain the vehicle in detail. Still I can see how this would be a disappointment if you expected an open air Jeep.

We noticed your tour was booked almost 2 weeks in advance. Typically our customers that book well in advance have researched the tour prior to making their decision. All of our tours include education about the flora, fauna and geology, which is why most people choose a guided tour versus driving themselves. In order to get a good assesment of the quality of your tour specifically, we spoke with some of the other customers on your tour and they enjoyed the tour immensely and plan to return again. We apologize that the tour was not to your liking although it sounds like the guide did fulfill his responsibilities.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Pink Jeep Tours did a very good job and it's easy to see why they have grown so big. From booking the tour, the check in procedures, to our tour guide (Thanks Wes, you did a great job!) it's all so very easy and efficient. The tour we decided on that day was their most popular (Broken Arrow) which was a good mix of adventure in regards to what those jeeps can do off road combined with some very scenic stops all mixed together with some history about the area. We did the sunset tour, which for photography is the way to go, but it also seems like their most popular time slot, so keep this in mind. Also realize they have an army of pink jeeps so even though we thought we were going off road to get away from the masses it seems like everywhere you look you'll have three or four of those pink jeeps around you at all times doing the same loop. One other thing my wife and I commented on was the time. The tour was two hours, but thirty minutes of those are getting you to and from the off road portion of the tour, so we just kind of questioned the value for the price paid. Overall though it was a good experience, and like I mentioned earlier our tour guide did a great job.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I was quite impressed by the professionalism of the company and our tour guide. Our jeep had only 4 passengers so we were comfy. We took the combo Scenic Rim & Broken Arrow tour. Our guide took care not to bounce us around too much and to not break the jeep. He didn't talk too much and let us enjoy the quiet and beauty of our setting. This will all depend on the guide you get and your fellow passengers. I would recommend this company and this trip.

2  Thank thedogsma
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We went with a group of 9 adults; our tour guide's name was Pete and we all thought he was just great. He was full of information about the area, the rocks, plants and also had a great sense of humor. Pete also took the time to position us for pictures and then took the pictures with about 7 different cameras! The scenery was beautiful, the jeep ride fun but not a "thrill-ride" by any stretch. My husband is scared of heights and had no problem with any part of this tour.
None of us had been to Sedona before so on this tour we learned a lot in fun way.
They only reason I did not give this tour an "excellent" rating is because it it a bit pricey compared to other tours we have taken. Still worth it.
Wear closed toe, comfortable shoes!

1  Thank UdosMom