“Beautiful walking town”
Review of Main Street

Main Street
Ranked #32 of 157 things to do in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Home to Sedona's famous arts and crafts stores.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My family and I went to Sedona for a week vacation. We spent a couple days on Main Street. It is nice to walk around and just enjoy having the rocks and sight as a background d to what is otherwise a tourist town. Also, we went in January so we had the place to ourselves whichw as great.

1  Thank agapehammond
There are newer reviews for Main Street

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Main Street, Sedona is very tourist focused but it is a tourist town so you have to expect that. Strolling along the street there are many very touristy stores indispersed with beautiful art galleries, tourist information, great restaurants and some interesting clothing stores. All of this is set against a backdrop of the most stunning red rocks, which makes one feel you are actually strolling through a national park. The chocolate shop is very addictive as you can watch the tasty morsels being made so of course you have to sample, and then take some for the road! I did find the prices here were quite expensive but this isn't unusual in a tourist town, but the quality is there so I guess you are also paying for that. The staff in every store we visited were very friendly and helpful making a stroll down Main Street a memorable experience.

1  Thank valleymeg
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is the most beautiful place in America. The whole town blends into the country side which makes the rock formations even more stunning, Definitely must stop for a night on your way to Grand Canyon. It is also home to the only McDonalds with red not yellow arches! Lots of shopping both local and souvenir, yummy places to eat and beautiful scenery. Will return in the future,

2  Thank neanie_luv
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I loved main street! Yes it's touristy but guess what? I'm a tourist! The back drop to Main Street is amazing. I just love those red rocks! Main Street is clean and well maintained. So many wonderful shops, galleries, and restaurants. I enjoyed looking at all the treasures the shops had to offer. I loved sipping my coffee and enjoyed the view. I will say that the restaurants are very overpriced. I really think this is a lovely attraction.

4  Thank Tammy S
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Art is literally everywhere in Sedona. Even on this street, which at first seems kitchy and not attractive, there are some wonderful galleries. Park on a side street and walk the whole street to find the galleries. Along the way, there are some small shops with better souvenirs and one with wine tasting.

The Visitor Center is here and a must-see the first time. You can get maps and hints of how to see all of this amazing town. You also learn about the parking rules here and this is very important, unless you want your vacation dollar spent on fines.

4  Thank Denise K