“Took out all of the stress...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sedona Body & Soul

Sedona Body & Soul
Ranked #21 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Sedona Body & Soul is conveniently located on 89A in West Sedona between Birch and Willow, just across from Wholefoods. Jyoti specializes in Eden Energy Medicine and Holistic Massage. She also works alongside a few other hand-picked therapists to offer duet (couples) treatments. Soul Readings and Breath sessions are provided by Tod.
Albuquerque
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Took out all of the stress...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

.... After a long day. I actually fell asleep on the table. Worth every penny. Make sure and ask for Olga.

Visited May 2012
jyotimagic, Owner at Sedona Body & Soul, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
It sounds like you had a lovely massage and I appreciate you writing a review. However, we can't accept the praise at Sedona Body & Soul since we don't have a therapist called Olga here!

Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

This was so wonderful I can't even describe how amazing it felt. My husband and I did a couples 45 minute massage during our stay in Sedona. There were so many fabulous things about this trip but this ranks up there in the top 3. I felt so refreshed and rejuvenated after this. I forget the two women that worked on us but they were just amazing. I am so glad we took time for ourselves and after 3 days of hiking this was just what we needed. Thank you so much for a wonderful massage. I wish we lived closer, I would be there all the time.

Visited May 2012
jyotimagic, Owner at Sedona Body & Soul, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience here. We strive to be outstanding! The therapists who gave you your massages were Pamela and Alba. At Sedona Body & Soul we use only 4 of 5 therapists who are all exceptionally good at what they do.
“Highly recommend.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

If you want a comfortable, relaxing experience this is just the place. Such a nice departure from the normal dull, commercial massage chains. Beautiful views in a nice location, not to mention a great massage.

1 Thank Dfnelson
Sedona, Arizona
“Best Massage Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have had regular massage all over the world for 40 years. I have had some excellent therapists. Jyoti is far and away the most extraordinary body worker I've ever experienced. Her commitment to excellence in treatment is superior, and her quest for your well being is never ending. I am a Sedona resident, and will continue my amazing massages with Jyoti.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank BetteanneR
Hayward
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Transformative healing massage for your body and soul...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

I went to Jyoti and had one of the best massages I have ever had in my life! I felt rejunvenated from head to toe and my energy felt more balanced than it has been in quite a while.

I HIGHLY recommend seeing Jyoti if you are looking to rebalance your mind, body, and soul. Thank you!

1 Thank cranberrycrush