“Highly recommend.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sedona Body & Soul

Sedona Body & Soul
Ranked #21 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Sedona Body & Soul is conveniently located on 89A in West Sedona between Birch and Willow, just across from Wholefoods. Jyoti specializes in Eden Energy Medicine and Holistic Massage. She also works alongside a few other hand-picked therapists to offer duet (couples) treatments. Soul Readings and Breath sessions are provided by Tod.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly recommend.”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

If you want a comfortable, relaxing experience this is just the place. Such a nice departure from the normal dull, commercial massage chains. Beautiful views in a nice location, not to mention a great massage.

1 Thank Dfnelson

Sedona, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have had regular massage all over the world for 40 years. I have had some excellent therapists. Jyoti is far and away the most extraordinary body worker I've ever experienced. Her commitment to excellence in treatment is superior, and her quest for your well being is never ending. I am a Sedona resident, and will continue my amazing massages with Jyoti.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Betteanne R
Hayward
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Transformative healing massage for your body and soul...”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I went to Jyoti and had one of the best massages I have ever had in my life! I felt rejunvenated from head to toe and my energy felt more balanced than it has been in quite a while.

I HIGHLY recommend seeing Jyoti if you are looking to rebalance your mind, body, and soul. Thank you!

1 Thank cranberrycrush
Manchester, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Jyoti is a remarkable energy worker, with a great depth of wisdom”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Each time I return to Sedona from the UK, Jyoti is the energy worker and masseur I always return to. Her profound knowledge of the human body's energy systems, her common sense,her kindess, and her professionalism set her apart from many of the others working in this field that I have consulted. She has helped me to make real steps forward in managing a genetic kidney disorder and ME (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and best of all, she has given me the tools to go away and work on my my health on a daily basis. Her massage is not only wonderful, it is energetically potent, and has a real healing effect. There is no ego or mystification in her sessions - she is a real professional, and I feel completely safe in her hands. I can't recomend her too highly - and no, I am not related...

Visited November 2011
3 Thank Sian J
jyotimagic, Owner at Sedona Body & Soul, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Thank you. I'm honored to be part of your healing journey.
Sedona, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Unexpected Balance acheived in One Session: Remarkable Massage”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Jyoti connected with me when she learned I was having difficulty with migriane headaches. When I arrived she welcomed me with a smile and started explaining how the body "works" in relation to stress, headaches, etc. By the end of the session I was butter. The melted kind, not the kind out of the fridge. Her understanding and professionalism is top quality and I am planning on returning as well as recommending her to my friends and family. I had the first great night's sleep in a LONG time due to her care. Thank you Jyoti for a wonderful consultation and amazing massage.

Visited November 2011