“Great pet-friendly vacation rental”
other travelers have booked this property
Front of House Walk way to Your Private Entrance
FLAT SCREEN TV
BATHROOM
YOUR JUCUZZI
YOUR PRIVATE BACKYARD
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
victorguz...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Not what I was expecting”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I was looking to get out of my daily routine with my wife to celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary.
I found this place on TripAdvisor. I've rented with them before with no problem. To be honest, I was expecting more, but what can you expect if you blindly rent online.
When we first arrived, the strong pet odor kick my allergies to the sky and I was hardly able to get any sleep the first night. We had to go out and get some incenses to get through the second night. The third night, the owners had a fight all night long, which I totally understand, been married for 28 years, all couples have theirs ups and downs. However, they fought all night and all morning long, or that's what I think happened since we decided to get our stuff and leave at 9-10am without sleep that night. My wife and I didn't want to go back for our fourth and last night, which was our actual 28th anniversary date. There is no privacy at all. The bed is half the size of my own bed and is right up against door to the rest of the home. There is no door for privacy for the toilet,other than sliding door that doubles for a closet door, and there is also there is no air conditioner, living in Arizona for the past 26 years, I really can't sleep with out air conditioner. This room is not suitable for renting.
No thank you. The vibes there wasn't good to spend time at the property as I was hoping to just relax and do nothing. My wife manage to get us tours to keep ourselves away and busy during the day while we where in Sedona and it's surroundings, which was great. But I'm sorry about this place that I can't leave a good review and I'm sorry TripAdvisor, but you sucked this time.
No referrals. Sorry.
-Victor

Sep 18, 2017
This Man Victor Started complaining before he even walked into the Vacation Rental. He was very mean and his energy did not fit my peaceful Place. PlUS He lied I have Central Air conditioning and there was no arguing. I have dozens of people who have renting and loved the place and said how peaceful it is. They all have thanked me and gave me gifts too!!! I Would not recommend rent to him.
Voyage715...
“Great pet-friendly vacation rental”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location is really convenient and close to great restaurants and shops in west Sedona. The secluded garden area with outdoor spa is very peaceful and relaxing. Very nice place to stay for a few days!

Your age range 50-64
Excursion...
“Quiet and Peaceful .”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This one bedroom is in a quiet, friendly residential area away from the noise of the
traffic. There is a jacuzzi in your own private backyard area. It is easy to get to, yet
close to everything. Devara is sweet and accommodating. It is a wonderful place to
stay.

Your age range 65+
May 31, 2017
Santara was lovely, Clean and she loved the hottub. I would have her back anytime!!! Devara AZ SUN SEDONA
Birdie412
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Like staying in a relative's guest room, but with a private patio”
Reviewed March 24, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

A very cozy place in a residential area away from traffic. Lots of personal touches to make you feel at home. Enjoyed sitting on the serene patio with a glass of wine after one of many nearby hikes. Within half a mile of restaurants. The owner was also very helpful when I realized I had misread the calendar and booked the wrong dates.

The room seems to have been part of a remodeling effort to create a private guest area. It works!

Mar 30, 2017
Linda was great! She loved the natural surrounds and plants I created.
I would love to have her back anytime!!! Devara
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing