“A quaint cafe in Tlaquepaque with good food nice atmosphere.”
Review of Secret Garden Cafe

Secret Garden Cafe
Ranked #54 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Serving Cage Free Eggs for Breakfast, Vegan & GF options! Healthy amazing fresh food... serving the finest ingredients that are brought to our Cafe on a daily basis! Full espresso bar. Many wonderful desserts options serving organic juices & soda. Now serving dinner, bistro plates and appetizers, full bar, craft beers and local wine
Reviewed February 2, 2014

While touring Sedona with out of town family, we at lunch at the Secret Garden which is located inside Tlaquepaque.

My wife and I had the chicken quesadilla and our guests had a chicken salad croissant and the club sandwich . Everyone was very pleased with their meals and our waitress was super. Food was a bit slow in coming out, but worth the wait as we we were sitting outside in January enjoying the warm sun!!! In January! One thing we noted was in the salads, they had a dehydrated sweet corn, used kind of like a crouton which was very tasty. Tasty enough we drove 27 miles to where they get it and bought some!

We also had desert, a chocolate cake and a raspberry cake. They were to die for! Very rich and decadent. We also tried some small chocolates that looked like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but they weren't peanut butter cups. A dark chocolate which was good but not worth $3 each by any means.

A nice relaxing place to eat.

1  Thank John J

Reviewed January 23, 2014

had lunch there last week, and I will definitely be back. All the food is so well prepared. Great desserts, had the best carrott cake I ever had.

2  Thank planetearthtour
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Heard some good things about this place so decided to check it out.
Well, this place needs some moderate to major makeover. I wonder if the owner has ever sat at the tables and looked around , as a guest would. What would be seen?
The hallway leading to the back patio area is a storage area. Very unsightly with boxes, seat covers, and misc things. Seeing that one has to wonder....'is the food this sloppy too?'. Yeah, that's how some customers see things.
The tables are way too close together making it somewhat difficult to get around. Having a table right next to the china buffet is way annoying as the wait staff is continually going to get things. Yes, we sat at that table and was told I needed to sit at the other side of the table. Hey, why not put the china buffet in the corridor where the boxes are??
There seemed to be too many employees with only a few working hard. The others were hardly working....had to go to the counter to get my bill as it seemed they forgot about us.
Food was average, not good enough to give this place a second chance.

1  Thank drill-n-fill
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Wonderful relaxing cafe with a beautiful outdoor patio. I was pleased to find healthy food that really tastes great. If you're into desserts theirs are amazing! Very friendly server and the owner came over to chat with us. Very nice experience.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

This cafe has gluten-free bread available. Typically, gluten-free bread is very small. This cafe is the first one in my 10 years of eating GF that compensated for that fact. They served me two (small) BLT&A sandwiches! Also, the soup was GF and delicious. All the salad dressings are also GF.

Been to Secret Garden Cafe? Share your experiences!