“Beautiful Location, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Secret Garden Cafe

Secret Garden Cafe
Ranked #40 of 194 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving Cage Free Eggs for Breakfast, Vegan & GF options! Healthy amazing fresh food... serving the finest ingredients that are brought to our Cafe on a daily basis! Full espresso bar. Many wonderful desserts options serving organic juices & soda. Now serving dinner, bistro plates and appetizers, full bar, craft beers and local wine
Southern California
“Beautiful Location, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

This location is very peaceful and inviting as long as you can sit outside on the patio. The inside was too hot and looked sad, almost like a bad corner cafe. The service at first was not good as you walk in no one greets you, and I was left wondering if we seated ourselves (there was a sign that stated wait to be seated) as no one acknowledge us for over a minute. On the good side once we got seated the experience picked up, and the service was good, but I can clearly see they needed one more server on duty that day. We were there in off season around 11:30am. The food was very good although the Gorgonzola Cole slaw was lacking in flavor for me not that it was bad I just didn't taste enough Gorgonzola (if you are going to call it that at least be able to taste it). I would return to this location again if I was in the area but would not go out of my way to get there.

• Visited November 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I arrived in Sedona after a long flight into and drive up from Phoenix. We happened across Secret Garden as we believed we were a little too early to check into the Kimpton property. (Yes, 6 a.m. flight-3a.m. MST-No daylight savings time in AZ.) Needed to catch our breath and this was the perfect place for that.

We were seated at a table for 2 on the patio and Josh treated us like were "regulars." He took his time answering our questions and recommended a perfect wine to complement our lunch orders. A thoroughly enjoyable experience from start to finish and we will certainly return on our next visit to red rock country.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Don't want to miss dining here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

You simply cannot miss having breakfast or lunch at this fabulous, most interesting cafe. My Secret Garden has something delicious for everyone to enjoy. Would be very difficult not to rate this place 5 stars! Very healthy dishes, plus the portions are huge! Prices very reasonable, too. The staff are very personable, and the service has been top notch every time we have been there!

• Visited October 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“One of the best restaurants in Sedona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Great food, great service! This is must place to eat when visiting Sedona. It's in a beautiful setting and so close to many shops. Great for breakfast or lunch. I had the the Greek salad and my favorite was the hummus fig pizza. My daughter loved her chicken salad and my husband enjoyed his BLT too. They offer organic items on the menu and gluten free. Great prices too! Enjoy!

• Visited November 2013
nj
“Great lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We ate here after a quick hike up Cathedral rock before we were heading to Scottsdale. The food was delicious...I had the hummus plate and my husband the chicken salad sandwich. The staff was very friendly, the food great and the outside patio was perfect on a beautiful fall day!

Visited October 2013

Been to Secret Garden Cafe? Share your experiences!