“Not going to beg to get service”
Review of Secret Garden Cafe

Secret Garden Cafe
Ranked #40 of 195 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving Cage Free Eggs for Breakfast, Vegan & GF options! Healthy amazing fresh food... serving the finest ingredients that are brought to our Cafe on a daily basis! Full espresso bar. Many wonderful desserts options serving organic juices & soda. Now serving dinner, bistro plates and appetizers, full bar, craft beers and local wine
Seattle, Washington
“Not going to beg to get service”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Sorry Secret Garden, it shouldn't be a secret that your service is poor! This is a welcoming cafe in a nice area of Sedona. The service did not match the inviting surroundings however. We had a late lunch so the cafe was not excessively crowded. Water was brought to our table promptly with our menus. We then waited for 25 minutes before finally walking out. During that time three different waiters gave us eye contact and even visited for five minutes with the customers at the table right next to us without making a move to serve us!

We weren't misleading in our actions as our menus were closed and we were looking around to get eye contact with a smile. Perhaps we should have "asked" to get served, but that's not something I believe a customer should have to do. I'll just go somewhere else with my business and let others know of our experience.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank lambo98a

Sedona, Arizona
“Late Fall breakfast”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Yes, on a morning where the agenda was awakening without an alarm and strolling off to Robin's Secret Garden for a double breakfast had at a very leisurely pace. This is a prize winner- Fried eggs, home cooked cubed potatoes, a orange slice, a side of flavorful bacon, and french toast with pure maple syrup ! Pure Heaven with Goddesses on premises !!!

Visited November 2012
Titusville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,310 helpful votes
“The Secret Garden has something for everyone”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had a delicious lunch at the Secret Garden inside the Tlaquepaque Shopping Plaza.and my wife and I enjoyed the dining experience. Upon arrival a gruff waiter directed us to the inside restaurant where a very cherry and update gal gave us a choice of tables. So far they are back at zero. From here it all went very well. The waitress was very busy but patient and took our drink order (white and red wine) and returned promptly with the wine and we gave her our order: Taco club sandwich and a chicken salad special. Both were delicious. The waitress returned twice to see how well things were going without pushing drinks. She took our picture in spite of her busy schedule. Even the bus boy stopped to be sure we were satisfied. The staff has been well instructed as far as service is concerned (except of the big dude who sent us inside). Our outside table in the sun was just right and we enjoyed the white pedals from the cherry tree blowing like snow as the breezes increased. Overall, an excellent dining experience.

Traverse City
“Lunch inside Tlaquepaque shopping area: Nice location, OK food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is inside the Tlaquepaque shopping area, so it is an obvious place to stop if you want to get some food and continue shopping. It had areas in sun and shade, so based on your temperature preference, you could likely be comfortable. It was a nice setting to eat at, but the food was just OK. The tomato / pasta soup ($5) could've been Chef Boyardee (really). The other food was just average (Quiche - $12, Garden Burger - $13).

I rate it three stars because I wouldn't go there for the food as a destination, and if I were to return to the shopping area I'd try one of the other restaurants.

Phoenix
“ONE NOT TO MISS”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I took a ride up to Sedona from Phoenix. We stopped and had a great lunch at the SECRET GARDEN. It was WONDERFUL. They were very very busy. We had a great salad with the quiche I had very tasted. The lemon cake was to DIE for. Great Service friendly staff, and very quick service on such a busy day. Don't miss this cute cozy place. I can't wait to try another dish on my next trip up.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Secret Garden Cafe? Share your experiences!