“Great eats!”

Secret Garden Cafe
Ranked #40 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Serving Cage Free Eggs for Breakfast, Vegan & GF options! Healthy amazing fresh food... serving the finest ingredients that are brought to our Cafe on a daily basis! Full espresso bar. Many wonderful desserts options serving organic juices & soda. Now serving dinner, bistro plates and appetizers, full bar, craft beers and local wine
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Four of us had lunch here and we all really enjoyed our selections. I had the hummus pizza and it was delicious! Other items ordered were tri-tip sandwich, veggie burger, chicken salad sandwich all of which were super tasty. Waitstaff was friendly and effecient. We asked some locals where to eat and we were glad that this place was recommended.

There are newer reviews for Secret Garden Cafe

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Really generous portions of very healthy fare. And a great selection of not-so-healthy home made cakes and pies. Been here several times over the years and never dissapointed.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

On the first full day of our little Family Reunion (in Chandler/Mesa), my cousins took us on a drive up to Sedona, and we ended up at Tlaquepaque, a charming area of shops and restaurants. After checking out several places, we decided on Secret Garden Cafe for lunch, because of it's very attractive outside dining area. Everyone was very pleased with their selections - Bruschetta (2), Reuben, and Quiche Special, and I can personally attest to how much I enjoyed the Marinated Steak Sandwich (both then and later, as an evening snack!). Service was great, and the only drawback to the experience was the noise of (delivery?) trucks barreling by on a street behind the restaurant, which seemed to start about halfway through our lunch.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I ate here while waiting for my husband and guests tour to return and it was very nice. The surroundings were pretty, lots of shade for the outdoor area, and my wrap was excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was good for a meal and people watching.

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We had mediocre service when eating on outside patio our 1st day in Sedona. Waitress gave us impression of indifference. The Garden Guacamole & chips were good & just big enough for three. We were not able to get salsa w/ it- just tiny plastic condiment containers for $0.25-.50 each. My friend & I had their Garden (veggie) burger- this was the most disappointing thing as they were basically bean mush in patty shape- taste was ok, but texture like thick hummus...not really sure if that was normal or not but they make them there. The cole slaw w/ blue cheese was good & the iced tea was good but bottled. My hubby had the BLT&A (w/avacado) & he enjoyed it. Located in nice outdoor shopping area of Tlaquepaque, recommende by a local, so I'll assume it's normally better...