“Fun re”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Albuquerque, Nm
“Fun re”
Reviewed July 21, 2009

We ate here after taking a short hike under a very hot sun. The food was excellent and plentiful. I had a shredded beef burrito and my boyfriend had a wrap with steak in it and the tortilla soup, which he raved about. The wait staff was very friendly and kept the water coming, which we appreciated! The prices were very reasonable as well. We don't live in the area, but we would definitely eat at Maria's Restaurant again the next time we visit Sedona.

Southern California
“Fresh, Natural Tasting Food & Friendly Service”
Reviewed July 5, 2009

The review above was right. The pozole at Maria's is excellent. It comes with a wide array of garnishes, including fresh cilantro, diced onion, cabbage, and slices of lime. It even comes with some delicious tortillas. It was the icing on the cake for my Southwestern experience. The taco and enchilada combination dish was also excellent. The guacamole tasted like it was just made. The beans and rice tasted natural and freshly made. The enchilada sauce was very tasty. Overall, the food was excellent, and I'd be a regular customer if this restaurant was in my hometown. A great place to get authentic and fresh Mexican/Southwestern food.

San Diego, California
“Maria, Maria, I just ate an enchilada at Maria's”
Reviewed March 10, 2009

I love good cheap Mexican food, and Maria's turned out to be the most memorable of the trip. Everything was pretty great. The Posole was super, and we loved having green sauce on our enchiladas--a New Mexico treat I didn't expect to find. While the surroundings are nothing to speak of, this shopping mall restaurant is much nicer than we had hoped for.

2 Thank santjordi
Mesa, AZ
“OK Food, Watch Change”
Reviewed August 17, 2008

We ate dinner at Maria's in mid August 2008. The food was good and very (temperature) hot, which we liked. The selection seemed good. When we done, I handed the waiter cash and a discount coupon from our hotel. It seemed to take him a long time to come back with our change and I presumed he was just hoping we would leave, leaving him a very big tip. As it turned out, he came back and gave us our change, but shorted us about $3 in change. I questioned him, and he said he just didn't have enough change available. Of course that shortage came out of the tip, but why didn't he just ask for a credit card rather than attempting to short us and hope we didn't notice?

1 Thank mesatripper
New Hampshire
“a fabulous find”
Reviewed April 15, 2008

Awesome mexican restaurant with courteous pleasant staff, large portions of excellent quality food. The burrito was unbelievable. A great place to go when in sedona.

Been to Maria's Restaurant? Share your experiences!