“Great breakfast !”

Maria's Restaurant
Ranked #110 of 196 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Idaho Falls, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast !”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

My husband and I visited Sedona and while hiking a local talked to us and recommend Maria's for a american/Mexican breakfast so there we went and boy it was great we really enjoyed our meal my husband order chilaquiles the very best I ever tasted (except in my own kitchen) My order "egg benedict" superb. There is not complains from my husband or myself about a thing our server Jose was very attentive and helpful . We will definitively come back for lunch or dinner the next time .

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Alice M

Chandler, AZ
“Solid Mexican Fare !”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

My wife and I stopped here for lunch on a Sunday on our way back to Phoenix from Sedona. My rule of thumb for restaurants is: If it is out of the way, and has been in business for more than 10 years, then the food is probably pretty good !

Maria's fits the bill nicely. A little hard to find (south of the Chevron station off HWY 179, behind the bakery), but the food was pretty good. Not too bad on price (expect to spend about $10 for a good sizes entree and $8.00 for a big margarita). Good service (only two other couples in the restaurant at the time, to be fair), place was clean and "homey".

Overall, solid Mexican (and by that I mean Southwestern style Tex-Mex) food and a good value for the money.

We gave it four stars (would have given it 4.5 stars if we could), only reason we didn't give it five is that we have had some really amazing Mexican food in Phoenix (but it was definitely more expensive as well !)

• Visited September 2011
Sedona, Arizona
“Great presentation followed by great taste”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

The food was served and looked absolutely beautiful. It was plated works of art. The eating was not a disappointment in any way. Good solid Mexican food served by a personable waitress. It's a little hard to find set back off of hwy 179 in the Village of Oak creek but worth the look.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank bcpho2
Sedona, Arizona
“Great food. Great service. No view. Blue is great!”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Ate here twice while in Sedona this week. Very good food and margaritas and the service was very good. I will recommend this to anyone looking for good food and good service. Not a place to go for the view. Located in a strip mall with no view of the scenic area surrounding you.

Chicago, Illinois
“Enjoyed the Pozole”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We had a good experience at Maria's. The food was good as well as the service. I would recommend the pozole. Very good flavor.

• Visited July 2011