“NICE RIBS”
Review of Red Rock BBQ - CLOSED

Red Rock BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Pecan wood smoked (in-house) pork, beef and turkey served with delicious home made side dishes, salads and amazing home made desserts! Taste some of the simple pleasures in life when you pair one of our microbrew or wine selections with your fresh and delicious BBQ entree. Best smoky hot wings, and home made sauces in Arizona!
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“NICE RIBS”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The place is nothing to look at but the view is lovely,my husband,my daughter and myself ordered two meals between us. There was ample food and all I can say the ribs and the brisket was to die for.

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
San Jose, CA
“Horrible Business Practices”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We placed a large order for a family gathering with Red Rock BBQ. When the food arrived home we discovered that they failed to provide coleslaw and potato salad. My son in law placed a call and was told he could return to pick the items up. He informed them this was not practical as it was a 30 minute drive from our gathering (a one hour total drive time). The response was quite indifferent, i.e. sorry, nothing we can do about this. I called back and spoke to a manager about providing us with a credit within the establishment. This person assured me that they would speak to the owner and get back to me, I received no call back. The next day I placed another call, again no response. This exemplifies poor management, their behavior will lead to a Better Business Bureau Complaint. The sad part about this is the food was really not that good. The beef brisket was dry and the corn on the cobb was almost inedible. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone who would be considering take out.

• Visited August 2014
RedRockBBQ, Owner at Red Rock BBQ, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
I apologize for the poor handling of your take out order. Please contact me directly at: redrockbbq@hotmail.com with the details of your order, so that I can expedite a correction. We love to make people happy with our BBQ, and hope to make amends. ~ Kathy Chambers
Sedona, Arizona
“Avoid”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I don't usually write downgrading reviews because I love food and love good restaurants, but I must say that this was probably the worst barbeque I have ever eaten: tough and tasteless. Now I have eaten at the barbeque in Old Cottonwood and that is great. I am not sure how this one place has avoided doing so. It has been for sale for almost a year now, and I can understand why.

• Visited November 2013
Spring Grove, Illinois
“Keep going back for more!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is our third trip to Red Rock BBQ because my husband dreams of it all the time! ha! He loves the ribs! There is a great variety of choices for both the meat and non meat eaters!

Visited July 2014
Thank brian and krist... v
Peoria, Arizona
“A bit disappointed”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

My wife and I arrived here with her sister, 2 children and 2 nieces. We were seated promptly and given menus. We were asked for a drink order. My wife ordered a beer, but they were out of that one. She ordered another and they were out of that! Finally they had one she wanted. I ordered a mixed drink and were told they only had beer, wine or margaritas. Ummmm no. I ordered a lemonade and we all placed our dinner orders when the soft drinks came out. The lady told us she would be right back with my wife's beer, but I had to ask another server for it. Along with asking for a refill on my lemonade. Finally we had our re-fills and our drinks. We waited for what seemed like a very long time. Finally the salad came out for my wife and her sister. Part of our orders came out about 10 minutes later. We ordered 4 bison burgers, a chicken sandwich and 2 slider kids meals.The waitress had some difficulty getting it all written down, but in the end it was all there.
When she handed me the bill she said oh, we charge 15% gratuity for parties over 5. Just so you know.
The service was certainly not worth 15%! I am a good tipper, but it makes me upset when you get poor service and have the tip auto billed!
The food was good, but not as good as in the past.

Visited July 2014