“good food,busy, good value”
Review of Red Rock BBQ - CLOSED

Red Rock BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Pecan wood smoked (in-house) pork, beef and turkey served with delicious home made side dishes, salads and amazing home made desserts! Taste some of the simple pleasures in life when you pair one of our microbrew or wine selections with your fresh and delicious BBQ entree. Best smoky hot wings, and home made sauces in Arizona!
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stopped by for lunch after a long hike in the morning. Three of us shared the Red Rock BBQ feast and one fellow traveler had a pulled pork sandwich. We especially liked the pepper sauce. Portions were ample without being too big (I was eating with two teenagers--they eat a lot).

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The service and food here were good and fairly priced. It didn't knock my socks off, but it was good.

The motto of this place is, I believe, BBQ with a View. We had a great view of the parking lot (and, yes, the red rocks beyond it, but still). Maybe there's a rooftop dining area we weren't aware of?

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My family and i ate lunch, and it was very good and very tasty. Only one complaint. My son got chicken fingers and a couple of them were severely undercooked. Didn't ruin the meal, because the food was so good, and there was more than enough for my son anyway, but my wife was really put off. I wouldn't hesitate to give them a second chance though, and maybe i will before i leave.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Was close to our motel so thought we would try it. Was very good and would definitely go back. Good food, good service, good price. Ribs were yummy.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had the green chili pulled porked sandwich and my husband had the brisket sandwich and it was to die for. We were just strolling into the Sedona area, and were hungry. So glad that we ate at this restaurant, because to this day it's our favorite BBQ place in AZ.