TripAdvisor

“a feeling of home”

Gerardo's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 219 Restaurants in Sedona
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

delicious true italian food. Pleasant servers and Gerardo is very nice and friendly. The best part for me was the Italian cookies at the door for all to taste. My favorite Aunt always made these for parties and it brought me back to my childhood.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (400)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Small quint we were the tourist mostly locals. The service was on top of its game. Water glasses kept filled. The waiter was prompt attentive. Kept checking to ensure everything was good. The pizza was a wood fired. Excellent no complaints. The beer was served in a chilled glass. This is a must place to visit when in Sedona.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We dropped in our first night in Sedona and it was great Italian food. We had pizza and salads and they were very good. I am sure that anything else on the menu would be great. I find the best places are sole proprietors who bring a passion and pride in good food and this is a one of those. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a week of Southwestern cuisine we needed some Italian comfort food and Gerardo’s fit the bill nicely. Great salad, big enough for two to share easily. The raviolis were delicious. We had both the special butternut squash and the traditional menu raviolis. Good size, decent portion size and reasonable prices. Cannolis were a hit with great cannoli cream. Service was good even on a busy Saturday night. Pizzas looked very appealing and good size. Limited wine list but fair prices. Great choice for Italian food if ever in Sedona.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our meal at Gerardo's. We had the appetizer of the day, which was sour dough toast with heirloom tomatoes and homemade mozzarella, drizzled with balsamic vinegar: very tasty. For our main course my wife had the ravioli, which she enjoyed, and I had the chicken parmigiana (an admittdly Italian-American dish), which I enjoyed. We were too full for dessert. We recommend Gerardo's, but the atmosphere is pretty downscale for a relatively upscale restaurant. Elizabeth was our server and she was attentive and enthusiastic. Her service and attitude helped us enjoy our meal. The atmosphere features a concrete floor and inexpensive tables and chairs. The atmosphere is so low key that an employee came by our table on his way out the door carrying a large plastic garbage sack of smelly trash. The ambience is not the reason to go to Gerardo's. If you want ambience, go elsewhere, but Gerardo's food is excellent.