“Delicious food, comfortable ambience”
Review of 5th and Wine - CLOSED

5th and Wine
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Marshall Way
Transit: Free old town trolley stop outside our door.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I recently stopped in on a Thursday night. There was a local band, Notes from Neptune, playing fantastic music. Service was friendly and efficient. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Their french fries are deliciously seasoned and perfectly crispy. We sat at a table since we were having dinner, but if you just want to sit back with a drink and appetizers, there's a nice bar and some cozy couch seating available.

My only issue, and it's a tiny one: Even after the band left, it was a little noisy for comfortable conversation. Everything else was so good that it was worth having to speak up a bit.

Definitely worth stopping in.

There are newer reviews for 5th and Wine

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Had reservations for a group of 7 girls to celebrate a bachelorette party. The restaurant was
so accomodating. The service very good as was the food. The decor is so relaxing with one of a kind oil painting of dogs on all walls. As ALL of us are dog lovers, we thoroughly enjoyed looking at the paintings. We arrived at 7PM, and were promptly seated. Since it was early, I noticed various age groups, and everyone was laughing and having a good time.
Since we had our own cake, the waitress was nice enough to keep it in the refrigerator till we were ready to serve it.
The menu selection has something for everyone. I had a cobb salad which was very good, it did have 2 over easy eggs on it, which I did not favor, rather have the hard boiled egg, but, all in all food was good.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were walking around Old Town Scottsdale and decided to stop in to 5th and Vine. We had lunch at the bar and it was very good. The wine is just $5 at lunch and it's a decent pour. My husband had the Cheeseburger that he was very happy with and I had the Sloppy Joe. Not something I would normally order but I'm glad I did, it was quite yummy and so were the seasoned fries that came with it. Bartender was really good and the people at the bar were interesting. The decor is really different, I loved some of it and the rest I wasn't crazy about. Would definitely recommend 5th and Wine.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

And all pours $5 at lunch. Interesting menu. Have had both lunch and dinner here and very pleased with both.

1  Thank Mr_Yode
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Place with good karma, great music (it was saturday night), and good mix of people....Highly recommended for a weekend night out...We had couple of cakes, and it was delicious....

1  Thank Maxximus99