“Blu Burger Grille at the Summit”
Review of Blu Burger Grille

Blu Burger Grille
Ranked #322 of 1,324 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Description: 11-17 - Under new management When you come to Blu Burger we encourage you to BYOB (Build Your Own Burger). We offer a wide variety of premium burgers to choose from including; Black Angus Beef, American Kobe, Bison, Turkey, Triple Minis and Veggie. Add your choice of cheeses, toppings, sauces and specialty items to create your own unique Blu Burger experience. Or, choose from our already built specialty burgers. Not feeling like a burger? No Problem. We also offer gourmet sandwiches, pasta, salads, soups and sides (including our sweet potato fries).
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Dropped by for a solo lunch while shopping at the Summit and was delighted to find this neighbourhood gem. Indeed, it is very blue, but that didn't worry me - I was there for the food, not the decor. At this time of year, indoor service is a must and the small restaurant was almost half full. The service, speed of delivery and quality of the food were very good. I love that you get to build your own custom burger, and it'll be a real treat when I bring my husband back with me as he never has condiments on his burgers. The number of meat and topping choices was excellent. Portions are slightly generous.

And although I didn't indulge this time, the beer menu was impressive, both draft and bottled. The bar looked nice, and I can see us often popping in for a burger and beer with friends and visitors.

Looking forward to my next visit to Blu Burger Grlle.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

5/13/2012, dining at the Peoria location.
Service was great, until I discovered a hair baked into my bun. Server/manager April was very quick to point out the store does not bake its own buns. Offered to bring me another burger. I had to request that my burger be removed from the tab. When I contacted corporate via their website, wael@bluburger.com was very derisive and rude. Instead of offering an apology, Corporate suggested I should have asked for the meal to be comped . A true pity they feel customers should be the ones to demand remedies instead of having them offered.

Food tasted fine until the hair incident. Hygiene and customer service were severely lacking.

1  Thank Kim D
Reviewed April 27, 2012

A group of my friends go out once a month in order to find the best burgers in the cit(Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, Phoenix, Peoria, Carefree, Cave Creek). Blu Burger is in our top ten. Burgers are cooked perfectly, are juicy and can be ordered with many toppings. My family also loves going here. We have never been disappointed.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I love the Blu Burger, I've been there at least 30 times and the food is always great. Make sure you bring an empty stomach cause the meals are huge. French martinis are fantastic there.
Sit in or out I always sit out. Build your own burger!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Burgers are fine with big variety of toppings. It's fine for a local burger place