“Found a hair baked into the bun; manager and corporate very dismissive”
Review of Blu Burger Grille

Blu Burger Grille
Ranked #392 of 1,262 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Tempe, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Found a hair baked into the bun; manager and corporate very dismissive”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

5/13/2012, dining at the Peoria location.
Service was great, until I discovered a hair baked into my bun. Server/manager April was very quick to point out the store does not bake its own buns. Offered to bring me another burger. I had to request that my burger be removed from the tab. When I contacted corporate via their website, wael@bluburger.com was very derisive and rude. Instead of offering an apology, Corporate suggested I should have asked for the meal to be comped . A true pity they feel customers should be the ones to demand remedies instead of having them offered.

Food tasted fine until the hair incident. Hygiene and customer service were severely lacking.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Kim D

Scottsdale, Arizona
“On Our List for The Best Burgers In The City”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

A group of my friends go out once a month in order to find the best burgers in the cit(Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, Phoenix, Peoria, Carefree, Cave Creek). Blu Burger is in our top ten. Burgers are cooked perfectly, are juicy and can be ordered with many toppings. My family also loves going here. We have never been disappointed.

Visited March 2012
“Blue alright”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I love the Blu Burger, I've been there at least 30 times and the food is always great. Make sure you bring an empty stomach cause the meals are huge. French martinis are fantastic there.
Sit in or out I always sit out. Build your own burger!

Visited February 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Good place for neighborhood burgers”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Burgers are fine with big variety of toppings. It's fine for a local burger place

Visited January 2012
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Usually very good”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We are frequent visitors to Blu Burger but our visit last Saturday was an extreme disappointment. Absent the owner the service was slow and inattentive, the order prepared incorrectly and the turkey burgers cooked to shoe leather..plus the sweet potato fries, normally a treat, were cold. I am sorry to tell this story as this was an exception.

• Visited February 2012