“So much fun!”

Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Mystic, Connecticut
“So much fun!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great place to relax and unwind! The food is typical barfood and very good. Prices are reasonable as well. Fun atmosphere!

Visited December 2012

Lakeland, Florida
“Pleasant Experience”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Friends we were vacationing with met us at the Tilted Kilt around 2:00 in the afternoon. There were quite a few people there, but it wasn't crowded. Our service was fast, and the food was good. The Grilled Chicken and fresh vegetables was excellent. The Philly Steak got rave reviews from the men in our group, but the wings came absolutely soaked in sauce - as in soggy.
All in all, a good value for our money.

• Visited September 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Watch your Credit Card!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

After our very first visit to a Tilted Kilt (Bell Rd in Scottsdale) my credit card was charged for an additional $20.00 more than my tab totaled. We had left a $20.00 cash tip for the waitress on a $77.00 tab for 4 people. Still, either the hostess or waitress took it upon themselves to take an additional $20.00 on my credit card. I had drawn a line through the area on the credit card slip for a tip and put the total on the bottom. Mysteriously a "7" turned in to a "9" on my credit card slip.
I contacted the manager and the $20.00 was credited back to my card but no other consultations were offered such as a comp meal or comping the whole meal we had. Stay away!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jane P
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“I don't think they want my business”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I was looking forward to go to Tilted Kilt for the first time because I had seen their ad many times in an airline magazine. So much so, that I booked my room in a Sleep Inn next to this place on my trip to Scottsdale. On the night before the Father's Day 2013, I went there with my son around 10.45 PM and there were three wait staff doing nothing but chatting and they were not too sure if they should welcome us or not. Finally, one of them showed us to the table out side where there was live music going on and where we wanted to be. She said someone will be with us shortly. Well, that did not happen for next 30 minutes. They were NOT busy at all. There was one large group next to us who got the service but the waitress wouldnt look in to our eyes, we knew she knew that we were there. The outdoor bar waitress also saw us but wouldnt acknowlede us or send a wait staff to us. We wonder if it was our race..., I hope not, this is 2013 afterall! My son finally couldnt take the humiliation and said, dad, we shouldnt give this people our money if they dont want it. So we left. No reaction from the staff who saw us walking out...Is this a systemic issue? I dont know. The management needs to look in to who were working on that night and at least figure out whats the problem and if it is something systemic, they need to change the culture of the place...that is, if they want everyone's money. If not, never mind.
I am not going to say how was the food because we never got service to begin with and never got to try anything.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank SenorBaca
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Basic Restaurant”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Basic menu, food and service. Basic menu, food and service. Basic menu, food and service. Basic menu, food and service. Basic menu, food and service.

Visited May 2013