“Free Music”

Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #24 of 1,299 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Kierland Commons
Cross street: Scottsdale Rd. and Greenway-Hayden Rd.
Description: Tommy Bahama combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you’re on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life. For more information: www.tommybahama.com.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

It's a great restaurant and alway has nice music - usually live. I've been to the restaurant in Palm Desert, CA as well and the "chain" is consistent. If shopping makes you hungry and/or thirsty, this is the place.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Loved the seared scallop sliders. Lump crab and avocado salad was great! It is crowded and a bit noisy but still a great place to eat. Great lunch!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Once again, outdoor dinning in Scottsdale is a must, and Tommy Bahama Restaurant and Bar fits the bill. Tommy Bahama has it all, if you want outdoor dinning or sit in the upstairs balcony that overlooks the courtyard below, it will be a wonderful, relaxing experience.
Even though we sat downstairs we did take a look at the upstairs balcony and bar. The upstairs balcony was very cozy and inviting, however we decided to stay downstairs in the courtyard. We missed the Happy Hour but decided to just have a drink and appetizer. I ordered the Ahi Tuna Poke Napoleon. If you are familiar with tuna tartar, than you know what Ahi Poke is. It was beautifully presented, the chopped ahi tuna had capers, sesame, guacamole mixed into it. Small sliver of flatbread accompanied the appetizer. I had one Mai Tai, and one Crazy Cuban speciality drink. One of our friend's ordered the hamburger slider which came with two sliders as did the blackened fish tacos. We topped off our appetizers by ordering a molten chocolate mousse cake which we shared and it did not disappoint. I only wished I would have ordered the whole thing for myself. It was a wonderful way to spend my last evening in Scottsdale. I should mention that we strolled through the Tommy Bahama clothing store which was adjacent to the restaurant. Tommy Bahamas will be on my go to list next time I visit Scottsdale.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The scallop sliders were my all time favs until some corporate chef decided to alter the bun. Now you get a bunch of bread - and it's not good. Several complaints went without regard. The portions at happy hour seem to be smaller and smaller. Bring back TB! Bring back the TB mojito too. Overall there is still good food and a great time of mixology - but really I am sure the quality of the food has gone down hill.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Second floor, open air views. Good value cocktails and wine, great appetizers. TB is a nice place to meet friends after work.